BRAND NEW MADONNA ALBUM: Official Thread.

Guest Not4Pussies

Shes in LA. Some more studio time for sure. who will she work with? Is avicii in town? Will she stay for Coachella?

It's no secret I'm less than thrilled w/ M's collabs lately but in all honesty it's time to admit she could be working w/ Vanilla Ice's less talented second cousin and I'd be all up on this album's cock and balls, counting down the days it's released. We're getting a new Madonna album!!! BRING IT ON.

The average Madonna album does not take a year to record

BedtimeStories was written recorded and remixed in 5 months

FromMarch until August 1994

Well, GGW has a strong hook and big chorus, but overall the track is still shit.

I personally don't think the chorus is that big and catchy. The first time I heard the snippet of the song knowing it was going to be the next single probably I cringed because nothing about it screamed possible "hit". The production was crap. The vocals were hallow and FLAT as hell.

The ONLY thing that redeemed this song for me was the EPIC MDNA performance, which to me is somewhere in the top 5 best Madonna performances of all time. Madonna has a knack for tacking tracks that aren't so great on an album and somehow turning them into amazing performances.

I am sure haters of Revolver looked at that song differently after her performance of it also.

I personally don't think the chorus is that big and catchy. The first time I heard the snippet of the song knowing it was going to be the next single probably I cringed because nothing about it screamed possible "hit". The production was crap. The vocals were hallow and FLAT as hell.

The ONLY thing that redeemed this song for me was the EPIC MDNA performance, which to me is somewhere in the top 5 best Madonna performances of all time. Madonna has a knack for tacking tracks that aren't so great on an album and somehow turning them into amazing performances.

I am sure haters of Revolver looked at that song differently after her performance of it also.

Totally agree. :thumbsup:

Guest Not4Pussies

Completely agree with you

GGW is the most generic piece of shit she released since Hey You. The video and tour performances were great, but the song was just terrible. I still can't believe they allowed that song to be a single over I'm Addicted. I'm also shocked the same people that did Addicted are responsible for GGW (girl gone wrong).

The average Madonna album does not take a year to record

BedtimeStories was written recorded and remixed in 5 months

FromMarch until August 1994

If you read the Genesis thread for it, you'd know that she started writing with Shep (and some of his material was used in part for "Secret" and "Inside of Me") at the beginning of 1994. So the album writing, recording and mixing took longer than 5 months. Also, you pointed out 1 album. The rest have taken about a year so that is pretty average for her. Why would you say the average Madonna album doesn't take a year and then give an outlier?

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if we got this new one in the fall. But for all we know, she's been writing herself since before Christmas.

Woodkid is in LA and posted a pic of him in the studio. I would die if M collaborated with him

At first I thought you were overreaching, but after looking at Woodkid's twitter, I see the guy is French, has recently worked with Pharrell, and was present at this year's Grammys... May pee my pants now.

The Golden Age is fantastic.

That awkward moment Girl Gone Wild is hated on by most Madonna fans when it's one of the most memorable songs on MDNA and also better than most of the shit that was charting high on the Billboard charts.

Also people who think GMAYL > GGW need ear surgery.

I find myself STILL singing GGW around the house, work, school. People are getting annoyed with my heyyeahheyyeahyeahyeahyeah lol no joke And I love offer nissim mix of it. I love the "I know, I know, I know" part so much!!! I feel like a total slut/rebel against... god? When I sing it... but Im a bad boy anyway!! :D

Guest Not4Pussies

There are some great songs on mdna. It's just her vocal delivery is rather thin and sounds lazy at times. I want Madonna to siiiing, let that soul out like she does for I'm Addicted, I'm A sinner and Falling Free

At first I thought you were overreaching, but after looking at Woodkid's twitter, I see the guy is French, has recently worked with Pharrell, and was present at this year's Grammys... May pee my pants now.

The Golden Age is fantastic.

http://instagram.com/p/ma9Kg0Gotk/ He also done music for this NY ballet thingy for JR. Remember when Madonna posed with the NY ballet people?? So another maybe.

She asked him to direct a music video and he turned her down

rumor oder fact?

I would love it, if he work with Madonna.

It's time or new music and i hope so that we'll get a new single in summer.

Edited by Mr.Candy