BRAND NEW MADONNA ALBUM: Official Thread.

What do you mean? Did she make it by herself? No, she had other songwriters and producers to help her but she was involved in it too. She does play keyboards and write lyrics. I'm just not down with the Lady Gaga hate on here. I really don't think that's what Madonna is about or Madonna hates her. I liked her up to Born this Way. I don't like her anymore just because Artpop is a bad album, but not because of some imaginary feud between her and Madonna. I know all that sniping at Laga Gaga is supposed to be funny, but to me it's classless and I'm not going to engage in it. Now back to news on Madonna's new album, which is what I really care about.

First if all, leave Madonna out of this. Why do her fans have to drag poor Madonna in the conversation when Madonna does not influence how I think and what I choose to say. People who have a problem with other people's problems need to know this. I think for myself and Madonna has said nothing to influence how I feel about another performer. Know it and leave her alone.

My assessment of Stefani is she's mediocre at best and no I don't believe she had anything to do with the making of that first album. If people can have their "opinions" about Madonna than I can have my "opinions" about Stefani. Get what I'm saying? My values are going right out the window with every "opinion" I read about Madonna. Respect my opinion. It's mine.

Stop using the word hate. I'm so sick of that. So if someone makes fun of me and I call them out on it, I'm hating? Get out of here. I will continue to say exactly what I think but not in this thread. You brought it up.

Don't preach to me about what Madonna says. I'm a good person and no stuck up fraud from the upper west side who looks down on people like me is getting away with the sweet and innocent act. I don't care how you try to portray people.

First if all, leave Madonna out of this. Why do her fans have to drag poor Madonna in the conversation when Madonna does not influence how I think and what I choose to say. People who have a problem with other people's problems need to know this. I think for myself and Madonna has said nothing to influence how I feel about another performer. Know it and leave her alone.

My assessment of Stefani is she's mediocre at best and no I don't believe she had anything to do with the making of that first album. If people can have their "opinions" about Madonna than I can have my "opinions" about Stefani. Get what I'm saying? My values are going right out the window with every "opinion" I read about Madonna. Respect my opinion. It's mine.

Stop using the word hate. I'm so sick of that. So if someone makes fun of me and I call them out on it, I'm hating? Get out of here. I will continue to say exactly what I think but not in this thread. You brought it up.

Don't preach to me about what Madonna says. I'm a good person and no stuck up fraud from the upper west side who looks down on people like me is getting away with the sweet and innocent act. I don't care how you try to portray people.

I didn't bring it up. Someone said Natalia's music sounded like Gaga's like that was a reason not to work with her. It's fine if you don't like Gaga's music, but why are you so angry at her in a personal way. It just seems odd and so unnecessary. It's just pop music, why hate on such an individual level? I don't get it. I like some of Gaga's early music, but I never really listened to her interviews that much so I have no opinion really of the kind of person she is or isn't. So what if she grew up with wealth on the Upper West Side? You don't choose who your parents are or how much money they have. That's not a reason to dislike someone or be angry at at them. I don't want to talk about Gaga anymore. You continue to bring it up by going on an angry rant. Someone else said in this thread Gaga did Madonna in or brought her down. I don't see how she did at all as Madonna's last tour was the highest grossing tour of the year!

^ you are so mature in your thinking. I love Madonna and like Gaga. Madonna is not one to have hateful little monster type fans. It's just music not a fan war. Now bring on the best album Madonna can give us.

I didn't bring it up. Someone said Natalia's music sounded like Gaga's like that was a reason not to work with her. It's fine if you don't like Gaga's music, but why are you so angry at her in a personal way. It just seems odd and so unnecessary. It's just pop music, why hate on such an individual level? I don't get it. I like some of Gaga's early music, but I never really listened to her interviews that much so I have no opinion really of the kind of person she is or isn't. So what if she grew up with wealth on the Upper West Side? You don't choose who your parents are or how much money they have. That's not a reason to dislike someone or be angry at at them. I don't want to talk about Gaga anymore. You continue to bring it up by going on an angry rant. Someone else said in this thread Gaga did Madonna in or brought her down. I don't see how she did at all as Madonna's last tour was the highest grossing tour of the year!

I really don't like talking about this shit stain outside of her own thread but have you read any of the gaga thread in the last two years? It doesn't seem like you have, so you've missed out on a LOT. A lot of people don't like her personally because she is a BAD PERSON. She lies, manipulates and most importantly shades Madonna or gets her team to shade Madonna ALL THE TIME. We're not just buying into a "made up fued." It's not a fued because Madonna does not participate, gaga is an asshole. That's why. No UNNECCESSARY hating here, there are reasons.

And now I've gone and yabbered on about something not related to this thread. Should have just pm'd sorry guys. D'oh

I really don't like talking about this shit stain outside of her own thread but have you read any of the gaga thread in the last two years? It doesn't seem like you have, so you've missed out on a LOT. A lot of people don't like her personally because she is a BAD PERSON. She lies, manipulates and most importantly shades Madonna or gets her team to shade Madonna ALL THE TIME. We're not just buying into a "made up fued." It's not a fued because Madonna does not participate, gaga is an asshole. That's why. No UNNECCESSARY hating here, there are reasons.

:clap:

I still have this feeling this will be one of madonnas best albums ever. I'm expecting a big year for our girl!

If she recorded those 3 songs in LA, recorded some with Avicii and just spent a week with Natalia in the studio do you think she's recorded the whole album by now?

:clap:

What Gaga though? Maybe you could argue some of the stuff sounded like early Gaga like The Fame, but certainly nothing like Artpop. Everyone's down on Gaga now but Gaga actually did good music when she first started however unpopular an opinion that may be on here.

What do you mean? Did she make it by herself? No, she had other songwriters and producers to help her but she was involved in it too. She does play keyboards and write lyrics. I'm just not down with the Lady Gaga hate on here. I really don't think that's what Madonna is about or Madonna hates her. I liked her up to Born this Way. I don't like her anymore just because Artpop is a bad album, but not because of some imaginary feud between her and Madonna. I know all that sniping at Laga Gaga is supposed to be funny, but to me it's classless and I'm not going to engage in it. Now back to news on Madonna's new album, which is what I really care about.

one week ban effective immediately

Guest bluejean

I respect Glinda's opinions however Glinda and others can you please move this OUT of this thread and into the Gaga thread where it belongs. This has nothing to do with Madonna or her new album.

I over the Gaga thing. I'm not going to talk about it anymore. I never go into the Gaga thread because I'm not that interested in her. But I don't appreciate being bullied and told I need to be banned. I actually have some interesting news on Madonna's album though. I read on twitter that this singer/songwriter Mozella who co-wrote Wrecking Ball with Miley and who used to be signed to Maverick when it was a label posted a picture of herself with Madonna but then deleted it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoZella

Her songs aren't really dance/electronic at all, but soul/pop and pop/rock. Mozella is the blonde girl on the far left.

BlFaiKwCQAAaMDR.jpg

Sorry, how do you post an image on here? But click on that link and there's a picture!

I over the Gaga thing. I'm not going to talk about it anymore. I never go into the Gaga thread because I'm not that interested in her. But I don't appreciate being bullied and told I need to be banned. I actually have some interesting news on Madonna's album though. I read on twitter that this singer/songwriter Mozella who co-wrote Wrecking Ball with Miley and who used to be signed to Maverick when it was a label posted a picture of herself with Madonna but then deleted it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoZella

Her songs aren't really dance/electronic at all, but soul/pop and pop/rock. Mozella is the blonde girl on the far left.

BlFaiKwCQAAaMDR.jpg

Sorry, how do you post an image on here? But click on that link and there's a picture!

here's the pic! thanks for posting this

BlFaiKwCQAAaMDR.jpg

I woke up this morning and was like hmmm this thread has grown, was hoping it was all about the new new album...

I don't know anything about Mozella, but gonna go have look now, does seem the album recording is in full swing now and could even be finished soon, hopes she gives us some clues about it tomorrow or how even better clues about how art for freedom will influence her next tour...

The other people in the picture are producers and songwriters too. Wonder if they are working on the album too. Toby Gad is a Danish producer who wrote songs for Beyonce and Fergie. The Symbolic One also wrote for Beyonce and produced for Kayne West and also plays in Erykah Badu's band. This album sounds very eclectic and interesting.

Oh my! Where is this from?

I have to thank Madonna Indonesia @MadonnaDailyID on twitter for finding this on Mozella's twitter. Everyone follow him on twitter. He has great news and is a fantastic person.

The other people in the picture are producers and songwriters too. Wonder if they are working on the album too. Toby Gad is a Danish producer who wrote songs for Beyonce and Fergie. The Symbolic One also wrote for Beyonce and produced for Kayne West and also plays in Erykah Badu's band. This album sounds very eclectic and interesting.

I'm so ready!