BRAND NEW MADONNA ALBUM: Official Thread.

This post contains all the official info we have about the new album. When you don't have the time to browse thousands pages of rumors, discussions & tidbits, here you will find in a blink of an eye all the info coming straight form the Queen herself. No rumors here, only 100% official !This first post will be updated everytime she drops new info ! The rest of the thread is discussion of course.

- Avicii produces some tracks

- She writes and record track(s) with singer Natalia Kills

- Martin Kierszenbaum produces the M & Natalia Kills track(s)

- She's working with MoZella, Toby Gad and Symbolyc one aka S1

Natalia Kills on Facebook

Cover blown... Now you know! Me, my pen and @madonna all week... Don't it taste like Holy Water?

For those of you who lost your contact lenses on the dance floor, here is the close up...

- Martin Kierszenbaum produces the M & Natalia Kills track(s)

Cherry Cherry Boom Boom?

How do we know for sure Natalia Kills is going to sing as well?

It's more likely she wrote some songs and she sent them to Madonna and Madonna liked them. I think she's only there as the song writer/procducer.

Also, do we really know how involved Madonna is in the project? Just because she sends one or two pictures a month doesn't mean she's fully immersed in the process and could turn out to be a project more like Hard Candy than Confessions or Ray Of Light.

I know this is an official-only news but we don't know what sort of involvement all these people have in the new album. She could be just recording a shitload of songs and then pick the best for the final mix.

I'm basically saying what we know is not final.

Oh dear. There's really not much to say about Natalia Kills -she's the 'fetch' of the music industry -someone's been trying to make her 'happen' for years, with zero success. A Madonna collab is obviously the latest ploy. Madonna is SO above this.

How do we know for sure Natalia Kills is going to sing as well?

It's more likely she wrote some songs and she sent them to Madonna and Madonna liked them. I think she's only there as the song writer/procducer.

Also, do we really know how involved Madonna is in the project? Just because she sends one or two pictures a month doesn't mean she's fully immersed in the process and could turn out to be a project more like Hard Candy than Confessions or Ray Of Light.

I know this is an official-only news but we don't know what sort of involvement all these people have in the new album. She could be just recording a shitload of songs and then pick the best for the final mix.

I'm basically saying what we know is not final.

Look at the picture, Natalia has the mic in front of her mouth.

Oh dear. There's really not much to say about Natalia Kills -she's the 'fetch' of the music industry -someone's been trying to make her 'happen' for years, with zero success. A Madonna collab is obviously the latest ploy. Madonna is SO above this.

Yeah I think I caught her opening for a band once...she's been trying for a LONG time.

Regardless, the idea that M is above working with her should just be let go of...

M's continuously working and showing support with random people (maybe moreso lately...)that are beneath her.

Fact is, whatever M does has it's own magic to it regardless of who she's working with.

I think this will actually work and my guess is that it's going to be a mixture of Avicii produced songs with Natalia Kills/M songwriting and also Natalia Kills/M songs. It could be a great, dark dancey record.

Look at the picture, Natalia has the mic in front of her mouth.

That doesn't mean anything though. She's a singer too. She could fill back up vocals or melodies like Justin did on hard Candy but also, they could just be throwing ideas down individually and together.

The two relevant photos

Madonna in the studio with Avicii

1848727.JPEG

The full version of this IG pic shows songwriters Vincent Pontare, Magnus Lidehäll and Salem Al Fakir next to M and Avicii.

Yeah I think I caught her opening for a band once...she's been trying for a LONG time.

Regardless, the idea that M is above working with her should just be let go of...

M's continuously working and showing support with random people (maybe moreso lately...)that are beneath her.

Fact is, whatever M does has it's own magic to it regardless of who she's working with.

I think this will actually work and my guess is that it's going to be a mixture of Avicii produced songs with Natalia Kills/M songwriting and also Natalia Kills/M songs. It could be a great, dark dancey record.

She's not 'above' working with someone who hasn't been commercially successful before-William Orbit, Mirwais etc. -she picked those people out due to a talent that inspired her and added to her own. She sure as hell is above being milked by a record company for the benefit of a hard-ridden music industry flop project like Natalia Kills. There is a massive gulf of a difference between the two. Let's not kid ourselves that this is about Madonna any more.

Gotta agree w/ LuckyGuy to some extent. Just read up a little about this Kills girl and gotta keep reminding myself that Madonna is a pop star. She does pop music and she's working w/ pop, idk, ppl or something. As long as SHE puts her stamp on it, things will likely work out okay. But goddamn, if this girl wasn't associated w/ M I wouldn't give her the time of fuckin day.

Just gotta keep telling myself... it's gonna be all right.

It is, Isn't it?

Isn't it? :scared:

I just don't remember her choice of producers being such an issue back in the day. LG's right. There's a world of difference between this girl, Avicci, and William Orbit.

I've been watching her videos on youtube and I don't find anything interesting about her besides the track 'Problem' and the visuals. I don't understand why Madonna is working with her, she doesn't have any success as a mainstream act, neither in the indie scene...she's a nobody.

I don't think Interscope is trying to make Natalia Kills "happen" by putting her in the studio with Madonna, it could be just the opposite and they believe she works better as a songwriter than as a performer. Anyway, I don't think it was the record company who took the decision, it was Madonna who wanted to work with Natalia.

Guest Loo Eli

That doesn't mean anything though. She's a singer too. She could fill back up vocals or melodies like Justin did on hard Candy but also, they could just be throwing ideas down individually and together.

Natalia has made it clear in interviews she isn't interesting in a guest or featured artist role on someone else's song so most likely they are continuing in the writing (and video ??) phrase. M is still old for grunge IMO. lol. This is definitely going to have to cater to her mainstream base.and style.

Edited by Loo Eli

How much money is Madonna and Live Nation paying Natalie to write Madonna's songs? Go write your own songs Madonna!

Madonna is clearly co-writing with these people. We have the pics to prove it. This is what's she's always done. She's a singer and lyricist, not really a music composer.

Gotta agree w/ LuckyGuy to some extent. Just read up a little about this Kills girl and gotta keep reminding myself that Madonna is a pop star. She does pop music and she's working w/ pop, idk, ppl or something. As long as SHE puts her stamp on it, things will likely work out okay. But goddamn, if this girl wasn't associated w/ M I wouldn't give her the time of fuckin day.

Just gotta keep telling myself... it's gonna be all right.

It is, Isn't it?

Isn't it? :scared:

I just don't remember her choice of producers being such an issue back in the day. LG's right. There's a world of difference between this girl, Avicci, and William Orbit.

I am CERTAIN that if this board existed in 1994, shit would have been hitting the fan about Babyface, Dave Hall, and Dallas Austin. And David Foster in 1995. These are writers/producers who worked with Mariah, Whitney, Boyz II Men, and TLC for chrissakes. As much as I would like M to work Pat Leonard again, or find some hot new thing no one has heard of, at least Natalia and Avicii are new artists who aren't associated with any other big star.

How much money is Madonna and Live Nation paying Natalie to write Madonna's songs? Go write your own songs Madonna!

19dza4qyb26lmgif.gif

Wow....I've just come across from the other album thread and as people have mentioned in there, the negativity in this thread is incredible!! It doesn't matter who Madonna works with, she's ripped apart! Why can't the woman just collaborate with whomever she pleases?