Madonna's best friend

Guest Sweet Tooth

I think Madonna relieves her stresses by being a mother figure to other people. Sometimes giving love can be much more satisfying than being given it. You can see how by the way she behaves creatively and with her family that she finds being a matriarch very important. She fits the role very well. I may be wrong but I don't think she has a solid rock in her life as for most people that's your mother. Once her children become parents the roles will reverse.

I always get the same impression with her. Being the oldest girl as well, she would have taken on a lot of "mothering" responsibilities in her household when her mother died so young. Also, when you see photos of her with her children, she looks so happy and obviously adores them. I feel she felt very protective towards Britney and wanted to help her. This will not be a popular opinion, but I also felt she was very protective towards Goop when they were friends. She was worried about her when that nude scandal photo with Brad Pitt happened and wanted to give her advice and help her. Goop just falls out with all of her friends I think Madonna would be a lovely and encouraging friend to have.

Guest Loo Eli

God is Madonna's best friend.. i mean The Light as it's called in Kabbalah. And then of course, she has a vast amount of hanger-ons; from her dancers, trainers, photographers,managers, etc..

she and others always stated she's not the one who goes on crying on somebody else's shoulder so she's not the best pal kind of person in my opinion.

I agree Madonna fulfills the supportive, motivating, inspiring, managing role of "boss," -- but a calm, reassuring,'nurturing' presence, I don't think so. Lola or the nannies are most likely the ones picking the smaller ones up when the fall, drying their tears, etc,, providing that soft and cozy, giving, tolerant hand and feeling of security that comes with a family's protection and closeness.

Edited by Loo Eli

I agree Madonna fulfills the supportive, motivating, inspiring, managing role of "boss," -- but a calm, reassuring, 'hands on' presence, I don't think so. Lola or the nannies are most likely the ones picking the smaller ones up when the fall, drying their tears, etc,, providing that soft and cozy, giving, tolerant hand and feeling of security that comes with a family's protection and closeness.

I don't agree with you at all. Madonna always seems hands on and loving with her children.

tumblr_lt35xsQyJE1r3vrvmo1_400.gif

malawi_madonna-420x0.jpg

madonna13_180_135.jpg

madonna12_180_240.jpg

Guest Loo Eli

I don't agree with you at all. Madonna always seems hands on and loving with her children.

tumblr_lt35xsQyJE1r3vrvmo1_400.gif

malawi_madonna-420x0.jpg

madonna13_180_135.jpg

madonna12_180_240.jpg

She is obviously not going to post pictures that come off as distant or cold....and I don't think she is but warm and fuzzy, no way. :)

She is obviously not going to post pictures that come off as distant or cold....and I don't think she is but warm and fuzzy, no way. :)

She did not post these photos, they are taken by press photographers. You obviously don't think much of her as a person with those sort of comments.

Guest Loo Eli

She did not post these photos, they are taken by press photographers. You obviously don't think much of her as a person with those sort of comments.

Not saying she is a bad mother by any means just that the photos in question are not of private, unguarded moments, obviously. It is all a matter of perception and subjective definitions anyway, no outsider can make unqualified judgments on what 'seems' to be the situation...:)

Yeah but why would you insinuate something you know nothing about? We can only judge based on the evidence we have and that evidence tells us she's a very, VERY involved mother. Look at how fully developed her children are as people. Active, educated, full of energy and drive. Not spoiled or drug addicts. Plus, they all show love and affection for their mother.

Guest Loo Eli

Yeah but why would you insinuate something you know nothing about? We can only judge based on the evidence we have and that evidence tells us she's a very, VERY involved mother. Look at how fully developed her children are as people. Active, educated, full of energy and drive. Not spoiled or drug addicts. Plus, they all show love and affection for their mother.

Yeah, she is definitely involved, like I mentioned earlier IMO supportive, motivating, inspiring, managing, encouraging, stimulating etc but not as much on the warm and fuzzy or calm and reassuring spectrum. It is only speculation of course, based partially on statements gleaned from Lola's blog and partially on the publicly available info we are viewing through our own lenses. :)

Edited by Loo Eli

Guest Sweet Tooth

Ingrid got out of nightclubs around 2000 when her partner went to prison for murder and got into raising her young son and owning the family's window manufacturing business.... Probably therapy too (not Kabbalah :)...At least going by social media posts she seems quite stable for someone who started cocaine at 15 and was a total disaster for so many years.

WOW good on her for turning her life around. I've seen pics of her with longer hair but never knew she got a respectable job and raising a kid!

Guest Sweet Tooth

Its a bit sad that she doesnt seem to have very close friends, but now she has 4 kids anyway

She has people around her BUT imo don't see them as the best of friends. Blinded by love & betrayal she likely assumed it was Ritchie.

We don't really know if she has any close friends. She's not the type of person to tell us and media everything. She's been a superstar of so long, yet she has kept parts of her life private. I'm sure she has a few close friends that she trusts, and it wouldn't surprise me if Debi and Ingrid were included in that group. They're all adults and have their own careers and families, so that means they probably don't hang out that often, but I'm sure they are still close. Madonna doesn't seem like a person who just dumps friends (even if the tabloids are trying to make it seem like that).

How has no one mentioned, Jessica Seinfeld? That one seems to have been there in the background for a while. I think she is certainly one of Ms very good friends.

I think Demi used to be but I don't know if still.

She definitely has at least 2 or 3 but we know of them but we don't know which 2 or 3. That is how I feel. I think Liz is like a mother to her too.

I agree Madonna fulfills the supportive, motivating, inspiring, managing role of "boss," -- but a calm, reassuring,'nurturing' presence, I don't think so. Lola or the nannies are most likely the ones picking the smaller ones up when the fall, drying their tears, etc,, providing that soft and cozy, giving, tolerant hand and feeling of security that comes with a family's protection and closeness.

Not saying she is a bad mother by any means just that the photos in question are not of private, unguarded moments, obviously. It is all a matter of perception and subjective definitions anyway, no outsider can make unqualified judgments on what 'seems' to be the situation... :)

:ass:

Dear "Guest", seek help and deal with your shit somewhere else please. Your quoted posts contain defamatory contradictory nonsense.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

A little off topic but, have to get this off my chest. Guy Ritchie looks like he stinks so much of the time.

I soooo wish he was gay!!!! he looks really perverted.