MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
I Don’t Search I Find

Topless Florida Woman Wrecks McDonalds, Pauses to Guzzle Ice Cream

Topless Florida Woman Wrecks McDonalds, Pauses to Guzzle Ice Cream

A Florida woman wearing nothing but a thong rampaged through a St. Petersburg McDonald's Monday, banging her head on the counter and then attempting to take apart the kitchen with her bare hands. Eventually, she chilled out by eating soft-serve straight out of the machine.

Employees posted the uncensored security footage to LiveLeak later that night, along with their running commentary.

"This woman is my new role model," one of them says.

And why not? Florida Woman doesn't play by the rules. She engages on her own terms. She puts her hand under the ice cream dispenser of life and drinks deeply of everything it has to offer, and then grabs a handful of fries for the road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZggdRqEkxs

Poor Florida-- the state continues to have some of the most bizarre incidents caused by their white thrash citizens.

St. Petersburg does have some good things going for it. Nice beaches, lots of sunshine, good lgbt scene, & some interesting museums.

There must be something in the water there.

Seriously, what is going on with Florida?

And why not? Florida Woman doesn't play by the rules. She engages on her own terms. She puts her hand under the ice cream dispenser of life and drinks deeply of everything it has to offer, and then grabs a handful of fries for the road.

Oh, love it! It's like a Fannie Flagg novel!

Poor Florida-- the state continues to have some of the most bizarre incidents caused by their white thrash citizens.

St. Petersburg does have some good things going for it. Nice beaches, lots of sunshine, good lgbt scene, & some interesting museums.

I almost attended the University of South Florida at St. Petersburg when I was younger, but it just didn't work out at the time. I wish it did!

the laughing voice is annoying

I'd say she was inspired by the sex book but she kept her thong on..some girls have no shame...

I'm blaming Ambien.