Madonna always supportive to other female singers

Jazzy Jan

I admire so much about Madonna and one of those things is the way she graciously supports and encourages other female singers. Even praises the ones who have criticised her such as Joni Mitchell, Debbie Harry, and Alison Goldfrapp to name a few. Before people bring up Gaga and Mariah Carey, remember she called Born this Way reductive, not Gaga herself and the quote often reported about Mariah was misquoted. She was answering a question in a magazine about artist control and it was twisted. I feel other female singers who constantly put down other women, should take a leaf out of her book.

1376757639_britney-madonna-birthday_1.jp

rihannamadonna.jpg

Guest Rocco Papa

Yes, Madonna has always been open and honest about her opinion on another artist's work, male or female. However, that doesn't mean she doesn't support other female artists. It's a shame how the media, fans, and even other artists buy into the sensationalism the media perpetuates.

Here's another... Gloria Estefan...

madonna_gloriaestefan.jpg

Edited by RoccoPapa

Yes, Madonna has always been open and honest about her opinion on another artist's work, male or female. However, that doesn't mean she doesn't support other female artists. It's a shame how the media, fans, and even other artists buy into the sensationalism the media perpetuates.

Here's another... Gloria Estefan...

madonna_gloriaestefan.jpg

Oh I love this pic of Madonna and Gloria!

It's true that she's always very supportive of others singers, including some who don't deserve any praise. It's something i appreciate from her, she doesn't feel threatened by anybody.

I love how Madonna admires and respects her dancers more.

In Christopher's book he writes about Madonna being jealous of people that are prettier or have a better voice and she doesn't like to be outshined in the spotlight, but if that were true I don't think she would give her dancers such a huge platform, and so much performance time.

I mean not only does she pick amazing dancers, but she picks dancers that by and large can do these acrobatic crazy ass moves that Madonna could never do, and she lets them shine in doing so. She doesn't try to dim their light to make her look brighter.

Kind of off topic, but I think Madonna by and large just respects strong independent performers in general.

Guest Xanthium

Missy's got some kind of auto-immune disorder that's plagued her for awhile now. She has been working on her comeback record for a long time though. Miss that bitch so much :( her beats are EVERYTHANG.

In Christopher's book he writes about Madonna being jealous of people that are prettier or have a better voice and she doesn't like to be outshined in the spotlight, but if that were true I don't think she would give her dancers such a huge platform, and so much performance time.

I mean not only does she pick amazing dancers, but she picks dancers that by and large can do these acrobatic crazy ass moves that Madonna could never do, and she lets them shine in doing so. She doesn't try to dim their light to make her look brighter.

Kind of off topic, but I think Madonna by and large just respects strong independent performers in general.

christopher comes across as bitter and jealous himself. her documentaries are more about her dancers than herself! who would do that out of jealousy? ;)

I agree. I love how she gives them solo performances on her tours, where they can truly shine. And she always has the best dancers.