M at Miley Cyrus concert last night

Pressston

I saw a ton of tweets about her being there -- people were so excited and omg-ing over it. As they should be.

I also saw tweets saying she looked bored at the show but based on M's own Instagram comments, it seems she had a really good time. I think M is such an observer - noticing every detail, design, how things work - that she takes things in like a researcher almost. She's not going to be jumping up and down making a scene, the woman is reviewing and thinking.

Or maybe she really was bored and was just being polite on Instagram :lol: But I doubt she'd be that full of praise if she didn't like it at all. She's not going to pile on bullshit for no reason. She doesn't have to.

I saw a ton of tweets about her being there -- people were so excited and omg-ing over it. As they should be.

I also saw tweets saying she looked bored at the show but based on M's own Instagram comments, it seems she had a really good time. I think M is such an observer - noticing every detail, design, how things work - that she takes things in like a researcher almost. She's not going to be jumping up and down making a scene, the woman is reviewing and thinking.

Or maybe she really was bored and was just being polite on Instagram :lol: But I doubt she'd be that full of praise if she didn't like it at all. She's not going to pile on bullshit for no reason. She doesn't have to.

Yea, I can see her being more of an observer tbh...I mean it's not like she knows Miley's lyrics and all the songs she's performed. I'm sure she know 1-2...like the one she sang mashed with Don't tell me and wrecking ball.

Guest Xanthium

That's how I am when I'm enraptured by something. I loved the last Pet Shop Boys concert and just stood there staring. I wanted to absorb it all. I go to concerts to pay attention like it's a movie. If I wanted to dance around while consuming alcohol I can do that at a dance club. I view concerts as theatre/art and ultimately everyone's style of enjoying something is different.

Guest Loo Eli

M always just stands there at concerts

Lola mentioned also in a blog post a few years ago how embarrassing it was when her mother danced at a Jay-Z concert...lol So she could at least smile or look interested but.I am sure not wanting to draw attention away from the performer is one consideration.

Edited by Loo Eli

Oh for God sakes.....can't the woman even watch a show without being ridiculed for looking "bored" and like she's "at church"? I'm one of the biggest Madonna loons in here, but if anybody here saw me at her shows, I more often than not would look exactly as she looks in those pictures. I'm so focused on watching, I don't like jumping around and dancing the WHOLE show.

The cane is starting to concern me though. Hopefully it's just a fashion statement at this point cuz it's been a good 2-3 months since the injury and if it's not healed by now, I'm worried it could be something more serious.....more permanent. It would really be a shame if it forced her to "tone down" her choreography from here on out. Consider that 3 months after her first horse riding accident, she was on stage giving one of her best performances at the EMA's. This is Madonna though and as we all know she's not like us mere mortals....lol....I'm sure she'll be doing backflips and voguing mid-air by the time the next tour rolls around.

Guest bluejean

Lola mentioned also in a blog post a few years ago how embarrassing it was when her mother danced at a Jay-Z concert...lol So she could at least smile or look interested but.I am sure not wanting to draw attention away from the performer is one consideration.

Actually that's a good point. That's probably the main reason.

M always just stands there at concerts

I can't imagine this was always true. Can you imagine her a concert circa 1990 with the BA dancers? They'd be putting on their own show.

why would she bother going to watch that dirty little hick. It seems even Lola doesnt bother with the mouthy little cunt :lmao:

Hope M also is checking out artists that are not so commercial and mediocre.