Britney Spears covers "Burning Up"

Ugly Hecty

Guest Not4Pussies

yikes, she sure is missing that mojo, that hunger, that growl that only madonna can deliver.

thumbs down.

Total disaster. Like everything else she does. One of the worst music acts we've had forced down our throats the last 20 years coming from the USA.

I miss her so much. You know, the real Britney, from 1999, 2000 etc. and right until 2005. I love Blackout and Circus, but she was never the same after she had her children. It's hard to believe that such a fun, bubbly, hardworking person would turn into THIS :(

Total disaster. Like everything else she does. One of the worst music acts we've had forced down our throats the last 20 years coming from the USA.

No

I miss her so much. You know, the real Britney, from 1999, 2000 etc. and right until 2005. I love Blackout and Circus, but she was never the same after she had her children. It's hard to believe that such a fun, bubbly, hardworking person would turn into THIS :(

We all do. The breakdown ruined her but im happy to see the best that's left if shes happy to perform. :(

I don't like jokes about her, they are jokes about bullying and mental health, she was strapped down! If she gives any good songs after that ordeal im on her side. x

No.

No

Typical from Britney fans: they don't have any arguments because they know Britney is a talentless joke and always has been.

Britney IS really the worst thing that ever happened to pop music, she made it ok for talentless "artists" to have a successful career as long as they have good looks and good producers making all the work for them. And she's such a pathetic human being too.

As for her FANS... No comment. Horrible people. They don't have any standards, they just want her to look hot and lip-sync overly autotuned shitty songs. They absolutely don't care about talent or anything. She's getting acclaimed by them basically just for BEING Britney Spears. It's really beyond sad :manson:

^ Calm down. Britney is nobody's ARTISTE and we know that. Madonna knows that. Even Britney knows that. She's got some jams though :wow:

The worst thing to ever happen to Pop Music would be Miley Cyrus if you wanna keep it real.

^ Calm down. Britney is nobody's ARTISTE and we know that. Madonna knows that. Even Britney knows that. She's got some jams though :wow:

The worst thing to ever happen to Pop Music would be Miley Cyrus if you wanna keep it real.

I agree that Miley is also one of the worst things that happened to pop music, i definitively agree. But she's still not as bad as Britney. Nobody is as bad as her.

Typical from Britney fans: they don't have any arguments because they know Britney is a talentless joke and always has been.

Britney IS really the worst thing that ever happened to pop music, she made it ok for talentless "artists" to have a successful career as long as they have good looks and good producers making all the work for them. And she's such a pathetic human being too.

As for her FANS... No comment. Horrible people. They don't have any standards, they just want her to look hot and lip-sync overly autotuned shitty songs. They absolutely don't care about talent or anything. She's getting acclaimed by them basically just for BEING Britney Spears. It's really beyond sad :manson:

Did you just call me a horrible person without meeting me? Mmmm I don't think so, you should be looking in the mirror. I don't do anything horrible. I don't understand where you are coming from. During my life ive had to deal with a lot of shit that I can relate to Britney. I never said she was Elvis. I like her, to call me horrible for that? So im beyond sad because I route for her like her music and want her to get out of her mental health issues?

You said we don't have any arguments... Go to another thread, I usually like you but don't call people horrible. Id never do anything horrible to you.

I agree that Miley is also one of the worst things that happened to pop music, i definitively agree. But she's still not as bad as Britney. Nobody is as bad as her.

Well, Britney could dance at one point.

What does Mikey do?

Did you just call me a horrible person without meeting me? Mmmm I don't think so, you should be looking in the mirror. I don't do anything horrible. I don't understand where you are coming from. During my life ive had to deal with a lot of shit that I can relate to Britney. I never said she was Elvis. I like her, to call me horrible for that? So im beyond sad because I route for her like her music and want her to get out of her mental health issues?

You said we don't have any arguments... Go to another thread, I usually like you but don't call people horrible. Id never do anything horrible to you.

You're right, i generalized all Britney fans and i was wrong for that. Not all of them are horrible people (just like i know i'm not).

Well, Britney could dance at one point.

What does Mikey do?

Miley can actually sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOwblaKmyVw

And if all Britney could do was dance. why was she a RECORDING artist in the first place? Why wasn't she only a dancer?