Chelsea Handler: "Umm I don't care about Madonna at all, uhhh pleasssse"

whyme?

Blind Items Revealed

December 31, 2013

This A list female talk show host was prescribed some pain pills recently but told the doctor hers were better and she had plenty to spare. The doctor then asked if she ever combined her pills with booze and she said like candy. Our talk show host then said something about it being what she is best at. It was a really sad situation that she tried to make light of but the person in the room who heard it said the whole conversation was extremely sad.

Chelsea Handler

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2014/04/blind-items-revealed_7589.html

Good luck with that !

Blind Items Revealed

December 31, 2013

This A list female talk show host was prescribed some pain pills recently but told the doctor hers were better and she had plenty to spare. The doctor then asked if she ever combined her pills with booze and she said like candy. Our talk show host then said something about it being what she is best at. It was a really sad situation that she tried to make light of but the person in the room who heard it said the whole conversation was extremely sad.Chelsea Handler

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2014/04/blind-items-revealed_7589.html

Good luck with that !

Cant be Chelsea, it says A-list...

Guest Epiphany

yea she is rubbish. put her in the bin where she belongs. let this living blow up doll's so called career (lol) die.

she's about as funny as an aids joke.

Didn't realize people hated her, but I think she can be very funny at times & not PC which is great. Who gives a shit anyway about what she says about M.

Obviously Madonna fans give a shit. Seriously, this woman is a dreadful human being. Anyway who can go to 2 Oscar parties at someone's house and then talk so badly about them while admitting they have never met them is a bitch and a half. No excuses for her in my book.

Yea she is rubbish. put her in the bin where she belongs. let this living blow up doll's so called career (lol) die.

She's about as funny as an aids joke.

LOL

No wonder she doesn't like Madonna :rotfl:

(even though she loved going to her Oscar party, the stupid ho that she is)

tumblr_mr8eshn6am1st8kujo1_500.gif

chelsea-handler-fight-2.jpg

rs_600x600-131204090817-600.Chelsea-Hand

^ lmao at what Nick said. Yep, I clearly remembering her also super shading/dissing Mariah as well! It's not like shes a Lamb (against Madonna due to that kind of thing) just an ass hole lol. Forget word for word but clearly remember her being equally as offensive, c*nty, and mean girl like she 'continues' to be towards Madonna. She's so contrived w/ her 'outspoken/blunt' shtick, and a VERY lucky try hard who's the classic, exhibit A who banged the boss to get the gig.

^ lmao at what Nick said. Yep, I clearly remembering her also super shading/dissing Mariah as well! It's not like shes a Lamb (against Madonna due to that kind of thing) just an ass hole lol. Forget word for word but clearly remember her being equally as offensive, c*nty, and mean girl like she 'continues' to be towards Madonna. She's so contrived w/ her 'outspoken/blunt' shtick, and a VERY lucky try hard who's the classic, exhibit A who banged the boss to get the gig.

:thumbsup:

Sometimes B-listers love to name-drop bigger people to bask in the faux controversy/publicity by associating in the media to their name, even when it's blatantly one-sided, self-made and self-serving (see Pier and others). And it doesn't happen to Madonna alone. But yes MOSTLY to her, of course . . . Welcome to 2014 and 31 years of it

Chelsea has always been a nasty mean bitch. I only watched a few episodes of Chelsea Lately and that was enough to see what she was about. I love the way Madonna just ignores these no-bodies. Her lack of reaction is a total slap in the face to them as I think they are looking for a reaction from her. But really, they would not even register with her. I always remember Liz Rosenberg hinting that Madonna was hurt by Joni Mitchell's comments about her as Madonna loved Joni. Even with Elton, Madonna has called him a musical genius and never has bad-mouthed him. Chelsea and Piers though, are just nothings and don't even warrant praise or mention.

This

Usually when people talk about people I don't know here, I google them and try to find out who they are, for this Chelsea bitch...I don't know and don't even wanna know who the fuck she is....

For the record, Chelsea Handler was at Madonna's 2013 Oscar bash too. She was her boyfriend Andre's date. She seemed perfectly content to be barefoot and drunk talking to anyone who would respond or give her eye contact.