Chelsea Handler: "Umm I don't care about Madonna at all, uhhh pleasssse"

whyme?

She just went to her party so that she could later bitch about her when asked about it

As if Madonna gives two shits about this skank who's only famous in the US

Bye Fool

I can't stand this woman. Such a nasty piece of garbage. How can anybody say that they don't care about someone yet go to their Oscar Party ? I don't believe for one second that she does not care. She is too much of a name dropper for that. She is not even funny and has a voice that sounds like fingernails on a blackboard. Hope Madonna's security don't let her in next year and when she whines about it, say "well, you don't care so why complain"

Guest Rachelle of London

How is her show not cancelled. One of the too suggestions when you search her name is "unfunny" this woman is awful and so is her show. All she does is state that she's Jewish, mention Jen Aniston and then bring on that midget Mexican guy and make fun of his height.

That is the whole show!

You are at someone's party and you don't have the good grace to make the effort to get introduced and then shit talk them on a live radio show? What a classless piece of shit.

chelsea_handler-300x4501.jpg

THIS claims to be in its 30s.

:dead:

Fuck - for someone in their 30s she looks like a dried up old piece of hoof.

shes in her 50s and is bitterly jealous of madonna's fame. she also hates because madonna makes chelsea look like the true tired used up old whore.

Well she will no longer be on E after her contract expires this year. So we are rid of her and Piers. Who else must we direct our juju towards? LOL. They must all be jobless before we rest.

I don't think this means Chelsea will be jobless though. She will most likely get a new show. Unfortunately.

The cunt also acts. She has been in a few films. The fact she is best friends with Aniston says a lot too, both BITTER CUNTS! The amount of hate she gives to Jolie on her show is so nasty!

Be gone with this thread. She is a CUNT! #fact

The cunt also acts. She has been in a few films. The fact she is best friends with Aniston says a lot too, both BITTER CUNTS! The amount of hate she gives to Jolie on her show is so nasty!

Be gone with this thread. She is a CUNT! #fact

She's just probably Aniston's own Tara Savelo or Ingrid

With the difference that Ingrid is cute, intelligent, endearing and doesn't need Madge's money

Isn't this Chelsea woman also the one that trashed Madonna live over her 2009 W magazine cover/adoption coverage?

She's just probably Aniston's own Tara Savelo or Ingrid

With the difference that Ingrid is cute, intelligent, endearing and doesn't need Madge's money

Isn't this Chelsea woman also the one that trashed Madonna live over her 2009 W magazine cover/adoption coverage?

I have no idea. Next year Oscar party, we should message Guy on Instagram to not let her in!!! Vile cunt she is!

What an ugly haggard looking witch. She's so lucky her bf was able to give her her own show on E! That's the only way this unfunny hack could have gotten her own show.

Oh and no one cares about you period Chelsey. Madonna is talented and a mega success. Chelsea is nothing compared to M. I cannot stand this woman.

I really don't get people like this. Good you don't really like her why be a cunt about it. I think it just makes them look stupid in the end. Elton John is another good example. Surely his own fans get embarrassed at his outbursts. And isn't it funny how Madonna doesn't really talk shit about others anymore. Honestly I can't even the remember the last time she was a cunt to someone famous. Even during the Elton shit she was just "Oh well."

Chelsea has always been a nasty mean bitch. I only watched a few episodes of Chelsea Lately and that was enough to see what she was about. I love the way Madonna just ignores these no-bodies. Her lack of reaction is a total slap in the face to them as I think they are looking for a reaction from her. But really, they would not even register with her. I always remember Liz Rosenberg hinting that Madonna was hurt by Joni Mitchell's comments about her as Madonna loved Joni. Even with Elton, Madonna has called him a musical genius and never has bad-mouthed him. Chelsea and Piers though, are just nothings and don't even warrant praise or mention.

Guest Rachelle of London

Perhaps Ms Handler's negative attitude has something to do with ANDRÉ BALAZS... :stir:

FEBRUARY 24th 2013

balazs-handler-2013-vanity-fair-oscar-pa

MAY 6th 2013

Madonna-stripped-down-lingerie-afterpart

She's been mean about Madonna for years even before she got her own show.

She's been mean about Madonna for years even before she got her own show

You mean exactly like Piers Morgana? :chuckle: I didn't know that but I thought it might just be the case. Birds of a feather LOL. But what they don't know is that Madonna's already answered all of them 22 years ago. The're always LATE

You think you're so smart

You try to manipulate me

You try to humiliate with your words

You think you're so chic

You write me beautiful letters

You think you're so much better than me

But your actions speak louder than words

And they're only words, unless they're true

Your actions speak louder than promises

You're inclined to make and inclined to break

Words, they cut like a knife

Cut into my life