Chelsea Handler: "Umm I don't care about Madonna at all, uhhh pleasssse"

whyme?

Guest Rachelle of London

how on earth does this vile creature even have a job? Shes awful and repetitive. All she goes on about is being Jewish and being friends with Jennifer Aniston

As if Madonna would give a shit about some bitter, haggard, drunken, slack cunt "comedian".

Everything she says about M just smacks of jealousy. The woman is a hypocritical arsehole - and an unfunny one at that.

"I don't care if she doesn't care about Madonna" to which she would reply "I don't care if you don't care if I don't care about Madonna" and then I would reply "I don't care if you don't care if I don't care if you care about Madonna."

Who cares?

I like Chelsea but I think her attitude here is so disrespectful towards Madonna as the host of the party. If you don't care about Madonna, don't go to her party even if your friends are going. Even worse, she wasn't even invited to attend.

yes , she could have been polite about it at least

Guest Rachelle of London

is she a tv presenter?

She's a "comedian" that has her own show on e. How on earth. She is totally unfunny.

She's a "comedian" that has her own show on e. How on earth. She is totally unfunny.

She was fucking the boss. She's not with him no more but yes she was fucking the boss, that's how she got the job.

Guest Rachelle of London

She was fucking the boss. She's not with him no more but yes she was fucking the boss, that's how she got the job.

He must be blind. If you're gonna fuck someone to get them a show at least pick someone who doesnt look like a piece of rope. Does this bint still claim to be 30something? :lmao:

thank god, i thought i was the only one who found her looking like 20 years older than she is. she's so unattractive and plain looking. kind of like jennifer aniston. what do men see in those plain janes anyway?

and why does she keep saying she doesn't care about madonna? she's repeating herself. i can't believe rocco danced with her last year when she was also invited to m's oscar party. she kept talking about her son and not about madonna on her show.

If you don't care about someone then you don' t go to her party, you don' t drink her coctails and you don' t dance with her guests..otherwise you are a scounger :biggrin: