The GET TOGETHER worship thread

Roland Barthes

One of my favorite songs EVER, and I loved it the first time I heard it. It should have been a huge hit.

The feeling I get when I hear it is indescribable. It's just so good. Dancing to this song is an amazing feeling.

My favorite song of all.

Love the demos, love the album version.

I was always confused why this wasn't a massive hit, then for the next 5 years the synth was copied in every song in the billboard top 40

• 1 year later...

confessions is her best era IMO. she looked amazing she has so much energy! I love every song on the album. :Disco_Ball:

I remember hearing the first notes of the song and feeling goosebumps. And then when she sang "there's too much confusiooooooooon) I felt so euphoric and happy!!! One of the greatest songs ever!

I always thought that the twirl for Star Academy was decided on a whim and stayed there afterwards

The wiki timeline for GT indicates that she had taped her performance for Parkinson on 8 Nov 2005 (episode aired on 12 Nov) while the Star Academy performance was live on 11 Nov. So if on a whim, it was at Parky's first.

She was fantastic. As Roland mentioned in his original post, simple and fresh.

G1fjTK8B.gif

Guest Rocco Papa

I've always preferred this video over the one on the Celebration DVD. I just LOVE the colors! :dramatic:

Song of Life.

I've always preferred this video over the one on the Celebration DVD. I just LOVE the colors! :dramatic:

ikr, the one they released on dvd is so blah compared to this one.