Toronto HC gym video

lori

Guest Rachelle of London

She's so full of life and love. How could anyone not love this woman? :wow:

What's the song played at the background? Avicii? :wow:

50 Cent's Get Up and then 4 Minutes

YAY! you can see my makeup work on the MADONNA's fitness team including Nicole Winhoffer, Kendra Kimerley and Marlyn Ortiz....as well as many of the dancers who won the chance to dance with MADONNA.

YAY! you can see my makeup work on the MADONNA's fitness team including Nicole Winhoffer, Kendra Kimerley and Marlyn Ortiz....as well as many of the dancers who won the chance to dance with MADONNA.

You did an amazing job!

Guest Rachelle of London

You did an amazing job!

I agree. On the night when the event was happening the pics of Nicole were on twitter and I thought she looked amazing, this was before I even knew you did the makeup for the event. All looks amazing!

Are you allowed to tell us what you used on their faces to prevent the sweat ruining the makeup? I could never work out with makeup on, it would all be on the floor lol.

This is so awesome. She's really a great dancer. It's not the steps, it's the way she moves, so sexy.

:drama:

Her face and body in motion are ready to be captured on video for the next tour

I agree. On the night when the event was happening the pics of Nicole were on twitter and I thought she looked amazing, this was before I even knew you did the makeup for the event. All looks amazing!

Are you allowed to tell us what you used on their faces to prevent the sweat ruining the makeup? I could never work out with makeup on, it would all be on the floor lol.

Hi Love....of course!

Makeup Forever High Definition powder and foundation.....cle de peau concealer.....too faced bronzer....chanel waterproof liquid liner....tom ford eye shadow palette....dior show mascara....NARS orgasm blush....laura mercier lipstick....MAC lipglass.......

Guest Rachelle of London

Hi Love....of course!

Makeup Forever High Definition powder and foundation.....cle de peau concealer.....too faced bronzer....chanel waterproof liquid liner....tom ford eye shadow palette....dior show mascara....NARS orgasm blush....laura mercier lipstick....MAC lipglass.......

Awww thanks!!!!

Hi Love....of course!

That's cool! I always like reading about what makeup brands people use.

Guest Rachelle of London

That's cool! I always like reading about what makeup brands people use.

Same!!!! I love it when someone I like has something I have. I always use Nars Orgasm blush. Its my fave. So glad Nicole uses it too :tigger:

Oh damn I made a b-line here bc I didn't recognize the music but knew it was her voice. It ain't new. Boo! Back to not caring about these gym thingies.

Yes, I agree. And it's even better when someone from MNation was responsible for those flawless looks!

Hi Love....of course!

GREAT choices! Haven't tried the CDP concealer though. I've only heard great things, but I'm on a budget at the moment. One day! lol