Madonna, armpit hair

karbatal

Ok, i'm a bit tired that the Madonna issues are discussed in that boring Instagram thread. And i always have to find the Madonna news in Spanish newspapers, even though i spent so much time in this forum!

Should we go back to our roots and discuss VERY IMPORTANT ISSUES like this one in separate threads? Madonna showing her hair is cool!

http://instagram.com/p/lyd1r7GEQu

Well, i wish there were more separate threads. The Madonna main forum sometimes is dull and the good things are being discussed in that Instagram thread.

I know :lol: You go to bed and its a lot to catch up on. x

Well, i wish there were more separate threads. The Madonna main forum sometimes is dull and the good things are being discussed in that Instagram thread.

i agree, it's easier ton find out what's happening when there's a thread for each thing going on.

The tragedy of it all :dramatic:

People are so upset about it, but Vice love it and tweeted a photo in reference to an article they wrote about female body hair.

The Daily Mail seem to be in two minds. They praise her and say she looks great and has a "fabulous" body but then say that the image is unflattering and her makeup is off.

Why?

I don´t know, it must something in my education...and I bet madonna knows there are a lot of people like me out there, and she´s trying to laugh about it!

anyways, isn´t it something that they used to say in the beginning of her carreer, that she use to keep her hair long on the arm pits?

I don´t know, it must something in my education...and I bet madonna knows there are a lot of people like me out there, and she´s trying to laugh about it!

anyways, isn´t it something that they used to say in the beginning of her carreer, that she use to keep her hair long on the arm pits?

when i see it I think it looks gross as well, but then when I think about it in a rational way I know it makes no sense. why do people have no problem with men having hair at the same place? it's all because of our society.. it's quite amazing how so many people (including myself) are trained to think certain way.