Madonna on Instagram Part IV: The Queen continues to re-invent The Selfie

XXL

In the context of her age she looks pretty jaw droppingly amazing, I don't think there has ever been another female celeb who has remained as attractive and as hot as Madonna at her age???

I can think of a few.

Christie Binkley at 60 years old..

brinkley30f-1-web-e1391032540862.jpg

Jane Seymour at 63

0.jpg

jane-seymour.jpg?w=360&h=450.jpg

Jane Fonda and Raquel Walsh are knockouts too

Yeah Jane Fonda for being in her mid 70s looks amazing. And very natural looking. Not all pulled back and fake like a Joan Rivers.

Susan Sarandon is 67 and I always found her to be sexy also.

Yeah Jane Fonda for being in her mid 70s looks amazing. And very natural looking. Not all pulled back and fake like a Joan Rivers.

Oh yes i don't know who her plastic doctor is but he sure does an amazing job. She still looks like herself, very natural, same face, same proportions and all. It's so well done that i truly wonder if she actually do something to her face or not.

Just saw it on E! News the queen is making headlines!

:lol:

Not sure what I expected. I suppose on some level we should have known --while eagerly tearing the wrapper of off Like A Prayer and catching that first whiff of patchouli-- that 25 years later Madonna would paste a moustache under her arm and make international headlines.

It's crazy how much exposure this armpit thing has gotten. My sister and her girlfriend knew about it, even quoting the "Long hair, don't care" line. My mom said she saw it, presumably on Facebook. And my brother even sent me the picture, saying "this is your idol? yuck!" :rotfl: I find it hilarious how little she has to do to get attention. She's so amazing. :inlove:

It's crazy how much exposure this armpit thing has gotten. My sister and her girlfriend knew about it, even quoting the "Long hair, don't care" line. My mom said she saw it, presumably on Facebook. And my brother even sent me the picture, saying "this is your idol? yuck!" :rotfl: I find it hilarious how little she has to do to get attention. She's so amazing. :inlove:

It truly is amazing. Other singers have people vomiting on them and yet Madonna is getting attention for having a photo taken with fake armpit hair. :laugh: Even though the flak she always gets from the press is annoying, it is also a compliment. People are still interested in her and what she does. They always have been, still are and always will.

omg same!! my sister came into my room after i got home from school and told me if i had seen it and a friend (non madonna or pop culture fan) texted me the picture! lol the queen's impact