Madonna on Instagram Part IV: The Queen continues to re-invent The Selfie

XXL

She does look great in all of these pics! This bodes well for the next era.

Love you from the inside out has to be a new song title or at least a lyric as we've sen this referenced quite a few times now like Rebel Heart and Holy Water.

Does anyone else feel like she's lost her mind and is just taking really elaborate selfies and that these pics aren't part of any professional photo shoot?

According to Madonnarama

"For the past months, Madonna has been posting candid selfies on Instagram, including one where she flaunts her (fake) hairy armpit.

Madonnarama can confirm that all those shots were taken behind the scenes at the same photoshoot for a coming issue of L’Uomo Vogue.

We can also reveal that Madonna’s longtime friend and collaborator Tom Munro was the photographer and that the styling was done by Oscar-nominated costume designer and Madonna’s long term stylist, Arianne Phillips.

With looks ranging from boyish to sexy femme fatale, the shoot was first intended for the #ArtForFreedom project, but will probably also be used for the promotion of the upcoming album."

I think it was STAR magazine I was reading and they were counting down the top 20 most hated celebs at the moment or some shit, and Madonna was in the higher teens and they mentioned her constant "attention seeking" Instagram posts and her use of the word "nigga" and flashing her hairy pit...

First of all I love that her Instagram gets so much attention as its always getting mentioned in the press/tabloids, and second of all I find it funny that after all this time these "journalists" haven't figured out that the pit hair was fake. :mellow:

That being said I think Gaga came in at #8 or #7....

Strange she gets criticised as an attention seeker when just about every celebrity has Instagram and regularly posts pictures of themselves. Madonna is not an attention seeker, she's hot, in grate shape, very attractive and she dam well knows it. She's always flashed skin and been a show off and I love that about her. It's her trademark as far as I'm concerned.

aint Tom munro shit?

Maybe you should ask your idol. He took this picture of her almost twenty years ago when she still had relevance.

tumblr_lr5ypt8epR1qfdd5jo1_500.jpg

He's a well regarded fashion photographer/director. I guess I should have expected you wouldn't know as you know NOTHING about fashion.

According to Madonnarama

"For the past months, Madonna has been posting candid selfies on Instagram, including one where she flaunts her (fake) hairy armpit.

Madonnarama can confirm that all those shots were taken behind the scenes at the same photoshoot for a coming issue of L’Uomo Vogue.

We can also reveal that Madonna’s longtime friend and collaborator Tom Munro was the photographer and that the styling was done by Oscar-nominated costume designer and Madonna’s long term stylist, Arianne Phillips.

With looks ranging from boyish to sexy femme fatale, the shoot was first intended for the #ArtForFreedom project, but will probably also be used for the promotion of the upcoming album."

k0071-572.jpg

The Sticky & Sweet program pictures (the boxing ones) are hot ! Anyway even if Munro is doing the Vogue shoot it's pretty obvious that the album shoot will be done by Mert & Marcus. It's great but i'd also love her to work with Mondino again !