Madonna on Instagram Part IV: The Queen continues to re-invent The Selfie

XXL

Lovely pic! She looks great!

But i don't understand this Instagram thing. She posted a glamour pic of her to spread her ideas about Ukraine! Doesn't make sense to me. But it's true that this new social-net world doesn't make much sense to me either.

But the pics are... oh my!

But i don't understand this Instagram thing. She posted a glamour pic of her to spread her ideas about Ukraine! Doesn't make sense to me. But it's true that this new social-net world doesn't make much sense to me either.

It makes perfect sense. It's just Madonna and her message. Why not?

She's simply trying to reach people. Pure and simple.

But M is posting the same thing over and over again. History repeats itself, wanna start a revolution of love, are you with me...... What is the point? What is she trying to say? How does she sees the ukraine drama? Is it black or white for her like in the media or is she really into this and has her own point of view?

That revolution of love is doing nothing.

Yes... "i want to start a revolution of Love" is a bit pointless without being objective about her point of view or how exactly she wants to start her revolution. It kind of reminds me of those famous Obama slogans "yes we can", "time for change"... i believe this is an american way to express feelings though...

But M is posting the same thing over and over again. History repeats itself, wanna start a revolution of love, are you with me...... What is the point? What is she trying to say? How does she sees the ukraine drama? Is it black or white for her like in the media or is she really into this and has her own point of view?

That revolution of love is doing nothing.

She's looking to raise people's awareness and make people ask questions. She doesn't tell anybody what to think. She's just trying to encourage people to use the tools that they've been blessed with. That's what artists do.

She's looking to raise people's awareness and make people ask questions. She doesn't tell anybody what to think. She's just trying to encourage people to use the tools that they've been blessed with. That's what artists do.

Exactly.

Very true. On instagram there really isn't space to have a lengthy discussion of Ukraine or any other issue. But it raises the issue and if you are interested, you can investigate and do more research on your own.

I love her on Instagram. Her message is more direct than ever, there's no label or magazine editor or anything to slant what she's putting out. Plus it's like we're constantly getting mini photoshoots and outtakes from actual shoots. We even get updates on what we're really here for, music. What's not to love?

Also I agree, her message is simply to think about these things. Have a mind of your own and be aware. It seems pretty clear to me.

Why she is killing us everyday with all of those amazing pics?? :shock:

She's getting us ready with small doses of fabulousness so the fan base doesn't have a collective heat attack when the next era drops. Queen is Building us up.