Madonna on Instagram Part IV: The Queen continues to re-invent The Selfie

XXL

It's hard not to comment on Lucky's Debbie downer self. We would all be better to ignore it but it's difficult to. I'll draw the pentagram and have a ritual tonight to bind him. You hear that lucky? It's the illuminati speaking.

10154984_427748737362588_532276639111644

Looking for a mechanic........... I heard a knock and then a pop! #BodyShop #artforfreedom

The hair reminds me of the rumored MDNA album cover photoshoot... i remember that somebody even made a drawing... but we never seen such pics... i wonder if she took inspiration from those unused looks from the MDNA era...

It's hard not to comment on Lucky's Debbie downer self. We would all be better to ignore it but it's difficult to. I'll draw the pentagram and have a ritual tonight to bind him. You hear that lucky? It's the illuminati speaking.

God Bless you. :)

Madonna just posted that photo of Rocco on the throne as well with the caption: the sun rules! #specialdog #rebelheart

Maybe they adopted it :)

Guest Not4Pussies

They're just having a Sunday at the hamptons. I don't think Rocco's hashtags have anything to do with the new Album. Come on now.

OMG like totally lead single is gonna be SPECIAL DOG

No. I just thought maybe they were filming/taking photos for something in the barn

Obviously video shooting. Especially first pic.

M posted a pic of David (or maybe Mercy, whatever) riding a horse. I think they were all there just watching David/Mercy riding, and maybe MDNA was riding too... And Rocco too. Perhabs they were all riding.

Not a video imo.

M posted a pic of David (or maybe Mercy, whatever) riding a horse. I think they were all there just watching David/Mercy riding, and maybe MDNA was riding too... And Rocco too. Perhabs they were all riding.

Not a video imo.

:welcome:

I could cope without seeing that porkpie hat pulled over one eye for a while.

Why Debbie Downer, no black bat in your cave?