Madonna on Instagram Part IV: The Queen continues to re-invent The Selfie

XXL

:clap::clap:

I remember how the press was having a field day, almost rejoycing of the fact, when MIGHTY WOMAN GOT ANSWERED NO by a Malawian court during the first phase of Mercy's adoption in 2009. Even some fans on certain other Madonna forums seemed to take part in the general "See, even Madonna can be told no" chorus. How could anyone rejoyce that a child is left in a country and in a situation where they wouldn't be as followed and taken care of as they would in the environment and with the opportunities that a person of Madonna's stature can provide? Sickening

OMG I remember that. especially from the so called madonna "fans". I think it's jealousy to be honest. in fact it's quite obvious it has to be jealousy more than anything else, as adoption and helping a child give a family can only be a good thing. maybe jealousy over the fact that she is so successful and is blessed with a beautiful family. (but even some of her "fans" forget that she worked hard to get there.)

Honestly, what I hate the most is when people try to attack Madonna for her role as a mother. That is off limits to me.

Her children look happy and healthy, and that's what is important.

Guest Rachelle of London

Honestly, what I hate the most is when people try to attack Madonna for her role as a mother. That is off limits to me.

Her children look happy and healthy, and that's what is important.

Even Ms biggest haters applaud her mothering skills. Look at Wendy Williams crying on her show because she wants a relationship like Madonna and Rocco with her son. Shows a lot.

Her children are wonderful. With their mom being Madonna one of the worlds biggest stars you would think they would be spoiled, bratty rich kids. But she has raised them so well with teaching them how to give back and taking them to Malawi and Haiti and see how there is people less fortunate than them.

She's so amazing.

Mercy is ADORABLE

Lourdes will be the smouldering star

Rocco the bad boy

David the queen of life

Mercy the Empress of Life

Mercy is ADORABLE

Lourdes will be the smouldering star

Rocco the bad boy

David the queen of life

Mercy the Empress of Life

:wow::inlove:

The Sacred Family

madonna-family-kabbalah-center.jpg

madonna-lourdes-rocco-david-300x3001.jpg

080910_madonna_mercy_544_xxxx_spl199969_

Guest Not4Pussies

the comments by some of the straight men are hilarious. they usually come from south america or europe.

asking her to marry them. cute.