Madonna on Instagram Part IV: The Queen continues to re-invent The Selfie

XXL

So if the Truth or Dare Intimatesis available in the US what was she talking about in the Vice interview about the early origins of the photo shoot that would later turn into the basis of the Art For Freedom reel.?

Those intimates were amazing,they could have easily passed for costumes as they later would.

The gist I got was that range was pulled because it was too sexy for mainstream America.

Guest Not4Pussies

Is she posing like the madonna that refused to shave her armpits back in her teens, 70s? The rebel at heart?

omg at the pics.. Love the Khalessi look. And she looks good on the cigarrette pic. But the arm pit hair is LOL

what is she doing???? what is she thinking????

I smell a new single soon!

Its a pretty unflattering pic, I'm surprised she would put something out like that. She's got real balls and amazing self confidence.

Good on ya Madge!

I've felt that as she has aged, particularly during the last few years she has seemed lacking in confidence a little bit. I believe her when she says she is a shy person in real life. I really feel like her age has contributed to this. Imagine knowing that whenever you leave your home that the world is analysing your passing years, blowing your face up in pics and splashing them across the internet and newspapers looking for any signs of age, wrinkles, plastic surgery and fillers. Imagine knowing people debate your every move, critique your looks before your music and then pass judgement calling you 'over' 'sad' 'desperate' and 'ugly' and then writing the music off without having ever given it a chance because a woman over 50 shouldn't be singing pop songs or dancing on stage in a leotard and your probably acutely aware that your most likely in better shape than the majority of these critics who are jealous, miserable people who can't handle your success because it makes them feel bad about themselves.

In the context of her age she looks pretty jaw droppingly amazing, I don't think there has ever been another female celeb who has remained as attractive and as hot as Madonna at her age???

Guest Pud Whacker

:dead:

11s1ruo.jpg

Long hair...... Don't Care!!!!!! #artforfreedom #rebelheart #revolutionoflove

beauty mark, hairy pits, french twist! hair flipped over in the front. :inlove:

It fits the theme rebelheart. She once said in an interview that she was rebelliosu as a teenager n refused to shave was a way to express herself. Now she does it again in an older age, trying to do something that doesn't confirm to what is expected of from a woman her age.. That is why we call art. :)

Guest eroticerotic

album artwork? it's like all her looks in one…hmm

the single is probably called I Can't Wait with the album titled Rebel Heart?

:rotfl: what the fuck is going on with her. She is definitely up to something huge...it may very well be for the new album.

But please, change the styling up a bit...or a lot actually!

It kinda looks like photoshop but then it also kinda looks like some kind of lacefront armpit weave. LOL. Either way, she looks perfect and she's wearing my favorite bra. :inlove: I'm interested to see what this is for and what the concepts will be about.

beauty mark, hairy pits, french twist! hair flipped over in the front. :inlove:

Omg! I just noticed the French twist! My fav hair from the LAV era. I was hoping that Madryan would bring it back when he gets hired to be her hair stylist!

Omg! I just noticed the French twist! My fav hair from the LAV era. I was hoping that Madryan would bring it back when he gets hired to be her hair stylist!

Hahaha! Me too!

i can't stop looking at that photo, she looks so beautiful. i don't even notice the armpit hair cause the rest is captivating! :wow:

and yes it is obviously one of those pretend stick on hair pieces, like when people wear fake moustaches.

i wonder what she's doing! album shoot? hmmmm