Madonna on Instagram Part IV: The Queen continues to re-invent The Selfie

XXL

Guest Rachelle of London

Okay, that's a new outfit isn't it?

I wonder if the MDNA Skin will lead onto the now-legendarily abandoned MDNA Lingerie line.

Or maybe she's shooting something else? :wow:

No Truth or Dare Intimates is sold in the US, I have a few pieces, its a great range! Wish it came over here

instagram deleted madonna's pic again. hypocritical cunts. the problem is that she's gonna be controversial yet again and they may actually ban her. instagram doesn't seem very pro M. they even banned her from getting her photos to the popular page. they never do anything about riri's controversial pics.

Guest Rachelle of London

instagram deleted madonna's pic again. hypocritical cunts. the problem is that she's gonna be controversial yet again and they may actually ban her. instagram doesn't seem very pro M. they even banned her from getting her photos to the popular page. they never do anything about riri's controversial pics.

It's the people reporting her pics. There are gangs of Lil Monsters that report them. Little twats. To be fair a pic of your ass on Instagram is a bit much, not surprised it got deleted.

It's the people reporting her pics. There are gangs of Lil Monsters that report them. Little twats. To be fair a pic of your ass on Instagram is a bit much, not surprised it got deleted.

yeah but to ban her from getting to the popular page?

Guest Not4Pussies

I've seen people post a lot more revealing things. But of course its Madonna. Stick to Tumblr. No censorship. Facebook hasn't deleted it.

Nonsense. She had clothes on. This censorship is past ridiculous and just plain scary.

Guest Rachelle of London

Nonsense. She had clothes on. This censorship is past ridiculous and just plain scary.

Some peoples bikini shots are reported. It is nonsense but that's Instagram for ya. As I said it's not a surprise.