Madonna on Instagram Part IV: The Queen continues to re-invent The Selfie

XXL

How can you not oversimplify things on instagram? There's not space to go into details. I don't see anything wrong with revolution of love. There is so much hate in this world against different races, sexual orientations, genders etc. She's political in a humanist way which I think is fine. She's not political in a conventional policy way like giving her views on the Affordable Care Act.

I agree. I'm not really talking about Instagram though. The whole project is sort of vague. But I don't really have that big of an issue with it. Just responding to whoever said it.

M's message is arguably vague. She's often misinformed or oversimplifies things.

Certain fans have been running with the idea that Madonna cannot think for herself. Why? The woman has been all over the world several times over. I doubt Madonna has zero interest in what goes on in the world and all you guys are just so informed on what is up and you have to explain to her "what's goin on." There have been a ton of "informed" people who have screwed this world up. If you ask me people often overcomplicate things to the point that no one makes a move or gets anything done because we have to consider the thousand possible scenarios and endless discussions about what is wrong and right about basic human rights.

For everyone in general, one person cannot wave a magic wand and make the world right. Madonna does not profess to able to do this. She wants people to wake up. Not every little thing in this world is complicated. People make it so either out of resistance or some fake intellectual ego trip.

^ I don't see how this has anything to do with what I said. I don't expect Madonna to wave a magic wand and make the world right. Nor did I say she can't think for herself or hasn't been "all over the world several times over."

i think we should be ready for the resurrection of MADONNA! POP BITCHES STAND BACK!

Madonna cannot die. She is eternal.

Madonna said, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

^ I don't see how this has anything to do with what I said. I don't expect Madonna to wave a magic wand and make the world right. Nor did I say she can't think for herself or hasn't been "all over the world several times over."

I directed Madonna waving a magic wand to many people in general not directly at you. That is why I chose to make another paragraph. No you didn't say these things but because I am not inside your head I have nothing to go on but what I read. The word misinformed which you did use makes me think of one that cannot think for themselves. That just runs with whatever anyone tells them. Kind of like how Madonna has way more misinformed fans than I could have imagined. So exactly why would you think Madonna is misinformed? Now I'm asking you a question.

btw I miss your old avatar but the new one is awesome too!

OMFG the album is done !!!!!

That would be awesome, if we knew it was true. It is possible they are just hearing what's been done so far.

If this thing was done, I'd be in shock. A pleasant shock, but a shock none the less.

mertalas (mert and marcus) on instagram: in my room listening to the NEW ALBUM!!!!

Whaaaaaaat????!!!omg i am home for Easter and on my phone and this just makes me incredibly happy

10151219_521560764620459_551923005570339

In my Room, listening the new album !!!! Im DYING !!!

LET ME LOVE YOU FROM INSIDE OUT !!!!

I wonder when she will release the first single.

Do you know when did she finish to record MDNA ?

Maybe she made them listen the album even thought it's not finished so they can think about the artwork.

10151219_521560764620459_551923005570339

In my Room, listening the new album !!!! Im DYING !!!

LET ME LOVE YOU FROM INSIDE OUT !!!!

Oh My God . I can't BREATHE !!!!

I wonder when she will release the first single.

Do you know when did she finish to record MDNA ?

Maybe she made them listen the album even thought it's not finished so they can think about the artwork.

MDNA wasn't finished until the end of february/beginning of march. More tracks were being added to the tracklist on itunes, and going by interviews and things that's when Gang Bang was finalised.