Madonna on Instagram Part IV: The Queen continues to re-invent The Selfie

XXL

Why have so many of her instagram snaps been superior to so many of her single covers! So many amazing pics in the last few weeks!

I mean how can they put crap like this on sale when there are sooooo many great pics of her!

Madonna_4_Minutes_Coverart.png

Because they needed a picture of the 2 of them together that would catch eyes and sell

Silly woman, it takes more than a weekend to read War and Peace, need a whole year :) To kill a mocking bird is doable ;)

Thank god she didn't mention those silly Bronte sisters! Madonna has good taste in books.

Silly woman, it takes more than a weekend to read War and Peace, need a whole year :) To kill a mocking bird is doable ;)

Thank god she didn't mention those silly Bronte sisters! Madonna has good taste in books.

Excuse you, Wuthering Heights is flawless

:thumbsup:

:catfight:

Incorrect, Wuthering Heights.................the song, is flawless!!!!! (and the new movie from last year was not too bad. )

Katherine and Heathcliff can go and fuck themselves though. Two of the most irritating people, and the biggest waste of my time that I will never get back reading that shit. Thank god I had the sense to put down Jane Arye after three pages, and not waste any more of my time.

The whole point being that Madonna did not recommended these over rated sisters!

Incorrect, Wuthering Heights.................the song, is flawless!!!!! (and the new movie from last year was not too bad. )

Katherine and Heathcliff can go and fuck themselves though. Two of the most irritating people, and the biggest waste of my time that I will never get back reading that shit. Thank god I had the sense to put down Jane Arye after three pages, and not waste any more of my time.

The whole point being that Madonna did not recommended these over rated sisters!

Ivy, :ohmy::mad:

Wuthering Heights is one of the most fascinating books of all time. I love Jane Eyre as well. The Bronte sisters will be turning in their graves.

Because they needed a picture of the 2 of them together that would catch eyes and sell

And that black and white one was the best they could do even though they'd just made awhole video together? Cheap and half assed!

Let's hope instagramdonna gets used for a single cover!

Ivy, :ohmy::mad:

Wuthering Heights is one of the most fascinating books of all time. I love Jane Eyre as well. The Bronte sisters will be turning in their graves.

I'm going to have to pay a visit to that Bronte sister museum in Merry Old England one day, and write a filthy message in the guest log book, such as " I much prefer Virgina Wolf bitches ;) ) Now off to read Agnes Grey :)

Has Madonna ever mentioned her favorite novel???

I am also a big fan of Jane Eyre, even though it's not quite as exciting as Wuthering Heights I think I prefer. They're very very different novels.

back to the topic

Reminds me of Jerry Hall:

Jerry%2BHall%2BPonystep.jpg

M has been reminding me of Jerry for a few years now. Can only be a good thing, Jerry is both youthful and she looks her age, she is sexy and lude but also classy and sophisticated.

Talking of Jerry Hall, Madonna and Lola chose her daughter Georgia May Jagger as the face of Material Girl a while back. I remember Lola raving about her and also how beautiful Jerry Hall was as a model. Just a bit of useless information but cute. Jerry Hall is a class act. She has a wonderful take on life and a wicked sense of humour. I have seen and heard her interviewed several times and I am always impressed.

lourdes-leon-georgia-may-jagger-and-mado