Madonna on Instagram Part IV: The Queen continues to re-invent The Selfie

XXL

It looks like (another) photshoot! Or is She tryin new looks?
This could be my fav so far. I would love something like this for the new album. Love the jacket, the feathers, the hair. Evrythang!

36c448b2c19011e384c80002c955b1c4_8.jpg

"I dare you to read a book this weekend! War and Peace? To Kill a Mocking Bird? Catcher in the Rye? The Heart is a Lonely Hunter? For Whom the Bell Tolls? As i lay Dying? Giovanni's Room? The Bell Jar? These books changed my life. #artforfreedom #rebelheart"

"I dare you to read a book this weekend! War and Peace? To Kill a Mocking Bird? Catcher in the Rye? The Heart is a Lonely Hunter? For Whom the Bell Tolls? As i lay Dying? Giovanni's Room? The Bell Jar? These books changed my life. #artforfreedom #rebelheart"

Madonna - so beautiful and intelligent.

I love her recent pictures on Instagram. And I think it's a good thing that she'es only focused on her album with no movie to direct like for the last albums.

This little picture made me just as happy as this ittle animal :

276118.gif

Edited by Iconic

Q-Madonna-on-the-roof-of-her-record-comp

I love her recent pictures on Instagram. And I think it's a good thing that she'es only focused on her album with no movie to direct like for the last albums.

This little picture made me just as happy as this ittle animal :

276118.gif

I agree... and also I love that cute funny raccoon! :laugh:

Amazing!

I'm probably grasping at straws here, but is there a tiny chance the recent photoshoot might also serve for the album? Has she ever done that before?

LibrarianDonna.

Madonna+Nov_11_2003.jpg

I already read mocking bird and catcher. Don't really feel like reading a while book. We have to read a slew of plays for my eng composition II class, then write a paper on 1. Maybe that counts

Feeling A little Butch today! The Girl needs to sleep! #rebelheart #artforfreedom #revolutionoflove

8b94a89abf9d11e3a3a30002c9dd2828_8.jpg

Why have so many of her instagram snaps been superior to so many of her single covers! So many amazing pics in the last few weeks!

I mean how can they put crap like this on sale when there are sooooo many great pics of her!

Madonna_4_Minutes_Coverart.png