Madonna on Instagram Part IV: The Queen continues to re-invent The Selfie

XXL

She looks great. But that THUMB! :roadrunner:

Take your evil tongue and eye and turn them into birds that fly!!!

Her message is very important here, especially the part where she says don't waist your time & energy on things you hate but use it on things you love ! Even in an internet forum like here we can apply this, comment on what we like instead of rushing to comment on what we don't like, and criticize, bad mouth, and on and on, especially when it's non-Madonna related ! Be happy !

So, if those older bathroom photos ended up being from when she shot the MDNA skin advert.... what are these photos from? :)

absolutely beautiful pic and great mex. what a wonderful woman she is.

Vande that looks like expensive Italian marble to me :queenbitch:

she should give me a little piece....

I've never understood the VENOM that haters spew when talking about Madonna

It's OK not to like her, in fact if you hate her and it works for you, then that's great, you're entitled to your OPINION

What pisses me off is when people attempt to deny her influence and place as a legend because THEY don't like her

People don't say stuff like "I was never a fan and I never really liked her, but she's certainly an icon".

Instead it's always the same shit like "she's too old, no talents, went out with the 80s (despite hardcore album and concert ticket sale evidence that proves otherwise), was only popular because she got naked, is no Michael Jackson (And thank god for that, ha ha!), and the newest one "young kids and teenagers barely know who she is and in 30 years when that generation grows up, Katy Perry will be viewed as more of a legend than Madonna".

Somebody actually told me that last year!

Back in 2009 I went out to dinner with some friends and one of my good friends mentioned to an acaquantince of mine that I was a huge Madonna fan.

Too wish the acqantince replied that "Oh she's old and done she should just retire". Thank God I had just gotten the internet on my phone and the S&S tour had just wrapped up I whipped out my phone and showed him the record breaking gross from that tour.

Too which he told me that it was "my opinion " that the tour made that much money.

WTF?

I HATE the Twilight movies, but if I start talking shit and someone shows me their box office numbers, I'll say "I know that they're hugely popular but I'm not a fan".

People NEVER say stuff like that when it comes to Madonna, they feel like if they do'nt like her than everyone else shouldn't like her either and will deny STATISTICAL FACTS and call them OPINIONS

WTF?