Madonna on Instagram Part IV: The Queen continues to re-invent The Selfie

XXL

Guest Rachelle of London

Didn't an irrelevant has been get vomited on the other day? That wasn't even on the entertainment news! Madonnas armpit hair was a bloody headline! Hahahaha

Love the armpit hair -don't love the fact she did it over Instagram. There seems to be such a pasted together, home-made 'HAUS' aesthetic to her output recently (including the whole skin cream campaign disaster). It doesn't befit a billionnairess and it certainly doesn't befit a global icon.

But still love the armpit hair -brilliance. She's still got it -it's just the people around her who are shit.

Love the armpit hair -don't love the fact she did it over Instagram. There seems to be such a pasted together, home-made 'HAUS' aesthetic to her output recently (including the whole skin cream campaign disaster). It doesn't befit a billionnairess and it certainly doesn't befit a global icon.

But still love the armpit hair -brilliance. She's still got it -it's just the people around her who are shit.

I agree with some of what you say; but on the other hand it's a bit refreshing too because it harks back to her early (and I mean early) days. It's like she's taking her old-school pre-Madonna NYC aesthetic and putting it into 2014. I love it.

And I like the fact that she's chosen Instagram as her primary social network tool of choice: it's clean, simple and most importantly, visual - and that's one of her key assets. All those other sluts and idiots can have FB and Twitter but Madonna is the Queen of Instagram.

I agree with some of what you say; but on the other hand it's a bit refreshing too because it harks back to her early (and I mean early) days. It's like she's taking her old-school pre-Madonna NYC aesthetic and putting it into 2014. I love it.

And I like the fact that she's chosen Instagram as her primary social network tool of choice: it's clean, simple and most importantly, visual - and that's one of her key assets. All those other sluts and idiots can have FB and Twitter but Madonna is the Queen of Instagram.

I agree that IG is a good fit for her.

1963047_751869251490910_1571607167_n.jpg

Smokin..............#ididntinhale. #icantwait

my god she looks HOT! :dramatic:

She does look stunning here!

Don't like the armpit photo and don't care about the skincare line. She did look good in the advert though.

I honestly don't think she does look that great in the ad to be honest. I find it a big shame.

I actually think in the fullness of time, people who say Madonna is a good fit for a skin care range are right (if she has to go this commercial way) -it's the way it's been done that I find a bit confusing. Truth or Dare perfume was a really under-developed and badly done project too, but it was practically Luis Vuitton compared to this. It's like they don't have enough confidence in the product to invest anything in it -we're not talking much in terms of getting a decent video shot for it; you could get away with less than £30,000 if Madonna used her own staff/wardrobe/location etc. That's virtually nothing within the scope of the project.

Oh god pleeeeeease let that be the album title!!! :dramatic: I wouldn't evem care if that was the cover. I love it. And those lyrics makes me emotional. There is something very touching about what she's doing. I have a feeling, like NEVER before, that this is going to be truly amazing.