Madonna on Instagram Part IV: The Queen continues to re-invent The Selfie

XXL

^ :lol:

I don't care much what she does anymore, but she has been acting bizarre lately (moreso than usual). Work it out, girl. Work those demons.

Guest Rachelle of London

So if the Truth or Dare Intimatesis available in the US what was she talking about in the Vice interview about the early origins of the photo shoot that would later turn into the basis of the Art For Freedom reel.?

Those intimates were amazing,they could have easily passed for costumes as they later would.

The gist I got was that range was pulled because it was too sexy for mainstream America.

No. She was going to do a commercial for the range but that was pulled. The line is still available.

The armpit reminds me of Peaches and Amanda Palmer! I love it! Anyhow, it looks photoshopped. It looks as though she was getting dressed for the Vogue shoot and took that pic and decided to add the pit hair after. She looks really great. My thoughts are that she's going to continue tackling artforfreedom and hint at her next album but nothing anytime soon.

I think the armpit hair is part of the photo shoot. Androgyny themed perhaps? Glad that we will get a new magazine cover! Anyone knows when will this issue comes out?

After seeing the other pic with the suit I think the armpit is for the Vogue spread too! Excited! The magazine probably won't come out until July/August though... Maybe in time for the single? :dramatic:

and yes it is obviously one of those pretend stick on hair pieces, like when people wear fake moustaches.

She looks soooooo good! And yep, stick on armpit hair: she didn't grow that armpit hair in 2.5 weeks :rotfl:

March 3rd 2014

140303_02_Red_dress_Oscar_afterparty_zps

March 20th 2014

140321_01_Armpit_hair_gorgeous_zps014fb3

LOOKING INCREDIBLY GOOD! :tigger::inlove: