Is Madonna going the northern-slavic style?

After she instagrammed that homage to Game of Thrones, is surrounded by her "viking harem" and was posing as a slavic warrior for Richardson...

Do you think it's hinting to some Freyja fighter style? I would love it.

Northern slavic? What do you mean dear? Russian, Polish? Or maybe you mean Baltic (Lithuanian, Latvian) (non Slavic but related) warrior? Or you mean Finnic (non slavic) warrior?

Anyhow I d love if she exploits the scandinavian/russian/finnic influences with this album. Norway, Sweden are particularly famous for their great pop bands!!! Who doesnt love ABBA, Roxette, Aha etc.? Something like this from her could be magic!!! Russian influences would be amazing!!!

When i meant slavic i was thinking of Conan and Xena, those pseudo-slavic characters that mix goths with eastern.

I think i'm too influenced by Conan and that mythologic civilization.

In fact, i think Madonna should channel that girl who was a sorceress and was with Asparuch when Bulgarian people were moving to the west. I can't recall her name.

I saw only half of it. It's a bit long :( Jari was a bit disappointed that i fall asleep. But Pagane was so great!

Woman warriors from old Bulgaria.

WW3.jpg

WW.jpg

how did they hunt/ fight with so much bling on ?

I think it would be an awesome idea, but I kind of think maybe we're reading too much into stuff. Wishful thinking, albeit pretty cool wishful thinking.

I saw only half of it. It's a bit long :( Jari was a bit disappointed that i fall asleep. But Pagane was so great!

Woman warriors from old Bulgaria.

WW3.jpg

WW.jpg

This is so her and so Harpers Bazaar.