2015 tour discussion: in anticipation of the Queen's return to the stage.

Apples388

We need an Oceania and Asia leg. :wow:

Auckland, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide.

Tokyo, Osaka, Hong Kong, Taipei, Singapore, Seoul, Bangkok, Manilla.

Those are a must. Pretty much everyone has been visiting those cities.

Many pop artists now go to Shanghai, Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur too but I don't know what's going on currently with censorship in those areas. If I remember correctly, JLO had to cover up back in 2012 when she visited Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur. Shanghai seems to be OK.

The ones I've emboldened I can see her doing. Can't see her playing in any of the rest to be honest.

We need an Oceania and Asia leg. :wow:

Auckland, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide.

Tokyo, Osaka, Hong Kong, Taipei, Singapore, Seoul, Bangkok, Manilla.

Those are a must. Pretty much everyone has been visiting those cities.

Many pop artists now go to Shanghai, Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur too but I don't know what's going on currently with censorship in those areas. If I remember correctly, JLO had to cover up back in 2012 when she visited Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur. Shanghai seems to be OK.

Hong Kong, Taipei - No suitable venue

Singapore/Shanghai/Jakarta/Kuala Lumpur - Censorship. M rather skip the country than censor her show.

Seoul - Censorship. Only 18 and above are allowed. M will skip Seoul.

Bangkok, Manilla - Not safe to perform.

Singapore/Shanghai/Jakarta/Kuala Lumpur - Censorship. M rather skip the country than censor her show.

Seoul - Censorship. Only 18 and above are allowed. M will skip Seoul.

Bangkok, Manilla - Not safe to perform.

she needs to come to singapore and cause an upheaval. the library board recently wanted to ban 3 children's book for supposedly gay content.

as for bangkok, since when has she been afraid of danger?

Hong Kong has the AsiaWorld-Arena (capacity 14,000) which is frequently used for big concerts. Taipei has the TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall which can easily seat 11,000 to 12,000 for concerts. They're not as big as stadiums, of course, but Madonna can follow the same practices she uses for her US arena shows - charge super high prices (north of $200-300 in this case) and perform multiple shows. Also, Taiwan has the National Stadium (capacity 55,000 for football matches) which was built in 2009 for the World Games and has never been used for a concert but I'm sure could hold one. If Madonna came to Taiwan she'd likely break attendance records anyway like in several European countries during S&S.

Does anyone think she will skip Israel and Russia due to safely concerns and well in Russia's case, because their leader is a an absolute cunt

I'm pretty sure she's actually been banned from performing in Russia because of the repercussions from the MDNA Tour concert in St. Petersburg. She's "gay propaganda", of course. :lmao:

Does anyone think she will skip Israel and Russia due to safely concerns and well in Russia's case, because their leader is a an absolute cunt

Madonna is never performing in Russia again. Unless Putin is ousted. I think she'll skip Israel this time but may return someday.

I hope she does not give us any act or song or choreography to prove that she does not care what the world and people think of her, even though she secretly does. We know it by now.

Foremost the Aussies deserve a few shows so she has my blessing if she skips a lot of North American and European cities and take a month or so for Down Under and Asia. Love travelling to other countries for Madonna shows.

Screw the budget, she can even pay for it herself if shipping and stuff of equipment is too costly.

I do think she'll skip them, but i wouldn't be surprised it they're tacked on despite the safety concerns and in spite of the leadership's reputations.

She will definitely skip both Israel on this tour. I think she'll skip the entire Middle East this time around, and why not.

Russia will be skipped of course and I think when it comes to Europe, Poland is the furthest 'East' she will go (if that).

I think the European dates will be limited for this tour in the form of smatterings of stadium gigs in the big cities, e.g. London, Paris, Milan, Rome, Barcelona, etc.

^ Which would be a great idea. If she reduced the European dates to the handful big cities, she'd give the overall European market a break - and avoid the risk of oversaturation. She could then play stadium gigs in practically all countries and corners of the continent again for the follow-up tour in 3 or 4 years, without having problems selling out any of these big gigs anywhere.

I also agree with you guys that she should focus on Australasia, including Japan and the countries she hasn't been to before. I think she would do well if she went to Singapore, Bangkok, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Taipei etc. - after all, those places have already proven to be pretty flourishing markets for many other US / European artists recently.

I also agree with you guys that she should focus on Australasia, including Japan and the countries she hasn't been to before. I think she would do well if she went to Singapore, Bangkok, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Taipei etc. - after all, those places have already proven to be pretty flourishing markets for many other US / European artists recently.

Why did you cross out the Australia portion? :1251:

Guest bluejean

Call me selfish but now I fear she'll open in Australia :lmao:

Just when I leave the country Madonna starts a tour there :lmao:

Guest L4jo1e

i think this time there will be no South American and Middle Eastern leg.

Europe, N.A., Asia and Oceania.

I mean she didn't visit Oceania since early 90's.

It would be great if she visits South Africa also since a lot of artist made successful shows there

Guest L4jo1e

She will definitely skip both Israel on this tour. I think she'll skip the entire Middle East this time around, and why not.

Russia will be skipped of course and I think when it comes to Europe, Poland is the furthest 'East' she will go (if that).

I think the European dates will be limited for this tour in the form of smatterings of stadium gigs in the big cities, e.g. London, Paris, Milan, Rome, Barcelona, etc.

I think she will does arenas in N.A. and Europe and does stadium shows in Asia and Oceania. I just hope she will visits those places with the next tour, they enough wait tbh

Guest bluejean

I'm still not convinced Australia will happen and I won't be fucked over again by rumours, promises etc so it's London for me :)

Come watch the show with me, I'll be here when it happens.

Although.... depends what venue she performs at. The last few tours in London seemed to suck. (Bad sound for Sticky, MDNA in broad daylight etc.) I may go somewhere in Europe and see her.

My gut feeling is Madonna will never return to Australia. Shame

Well let's hope the Gods haven't heard you

Maybe it's time for your gut to start thinking differently

Ever been at Madonnatribe by any chance?

Guest bluejean

:lmao:

I love how people have these "gut feelings" based on nothing. I don't see why she wouldn't do Australia again at some point. To their credit they've considered it on the past 3 tours and even tried to negotiate something. The only reason she didn't go there with MDNA is because she decided she didn't want to keep touring because she was exhausted. It was almost locked in.