New studio album: updates, rumours and discussion [new thread]

Natalia Cappuccini (born Natalia Noemi Keery-Fisher; 15 August 1986),[5][6][7] stage name Natalia Kills, is an English singer, songwriter, actress and director. She released her debut album, Perfectionist, in 2011, and her second album, Trouble, in September 2013.

Actress and Director also. Madonna must love her vibe.

This collaboration sounds great and way more exciting that Avicci to be honest. Not that I have anything against Avicci but I think this seems way more edgier and creative. Nothing like anyone else mainstream is doing.

I totally agree with you!

Madonna is always at her best she's out of the beaten track.

So refresh my memory, is this the 1st time M actually sat down in a room & worked with a female writing partner?

No

I'd rather b your lover

Candy perfume girl

Natalia KIlls will be good for the album, her lyrics kinda remind me of Lana and that's great, i guess that at this point she already recorded half of the album and that she will finish recording at May or June, of course the albu will be ready for November and she's already hyping it with the #RebelHeart tag, she's not gonna let the Xmas sales go, and wait until March 2015, is too far away, she will tour all the 2015.

So many gays always judging a book by its cover. Professional this, amateur that.... I don't care about fancy cars or what degrees you have. I am open to anything, as long as it's genuine. You can't really know until u get to know head on and in front of you. Who cares what others think. Always do you.

From what I heard so far from Natalia Kills album, there were a couple of tracks that sounded OK. I have to listen to it more closely to see how much I'm into it & try to imagine how a collaboration might sound like.

P.S. I'm so fucking happy that new music is on the way & hopefully another iconic tour before she directs another film.

just started listening to Natalia Kills album Trouble

Marlboro Lights my fav track

this could be a very promising collaboration!

I love how positive this new album thread is, while the other new album thread just opened is filled with hatred and negativity :lmao:

I love how positive this new album thread is, while the other new album thread just opened is filled with hatred and negativity :lmao:

Ikr. I don't know why people keep opening additional threads. Can't we just keep it all under 1 roof?

Ikr. I don't know why people keep opening additional threads. Can't we just keep it all under 1 roof?

Preston's idea was cool tho, it's annoying having to scroll through pages of same old discussions trying to find tidbits of new info.

At least he will be maintaining the Op updated with the relevant info, but it's just funny how bipolar M stans are, here they are praising the collab and there they are condemning it.

I don't see a point in hating on something we have not heard

Guest Loo Eli

I agree. Check in with her IG account and you will get it first anyway. :)

Preston's idea was cool tho, it's annoying having to scroll through pages of same old discussions trying to find tidbits of new info.

At least he will be maintaining the Op updated with the relevant info, but it's just funny how bipolar M stans are, here they are praising the collab and there they are condemning it.

:lol: Have to laugh at the description of Madonna fans. It is comical when fans are getting upset when she is working with mainstream and popular producers/writers. Then they are also getting upset when she is working with people who are NOT mainstream or well-known.

:lol: Have to laugh at the description of Madonna fans. It is comical when fans are getting upset when she is working with mainstream and popular producers/writers. Then they are also getting upset when she is working with people who are NOT mainstream or well-known.

+1

I am very excited that there is now more info regarding the album and I have been listening to some of Kills tracks. I hope Kills style is more influential with the lyrics and not the sound. I honestly think it's time for M to step aside and move away from the electronica sound or at least mix in some organic sounds along with Madonna style melodies with thought provoking introspectve lyrics.

Who knows how much Avicii, who I like because he takes chances, and Kills are truly involved with the album. I hope magic is made.

I really want something very different and cohesively themed but at the same time deliver classic Madonna songs that like most of her great songs I can relate with the lyrics and the melodies that stick in my mind from the very first listen. I am confident that M has a lot of passion on hand this time around. Hope I'm not asking too much from the Queen.

So ummm, what hair color should Madonna have? I hope it'll be like during ROL, different color for separate singles. I'm kinda tired of blond. If she goes platinum blond it's one thing. But this yellow has to go!!!!!