New studio album: updates, rumours and discussion [new thread]

She needs to be released from live nation and come back in an electric wheelchair with grey curly hair and a new identitiy. 'The artist formerly known as Madonna'. Or like 'Subo' her next album could be called 'Madbo'

didn't Madonna herself troll us in 2003 with American Life? Maybe she is doing it again :madonna2::nervous::1251:

That's where the 'What the fuck do you think you're doing' comes from - it was leaked on the internet for AL. I have several remixes of it too that people released.

For Hard Candy, they released the start of each song on a continuous loop plus a really bad version of Give It 2 Me.

I thought I was in another forum for a second. I want to be a bad ass negative poster too! I'm sick of being a cheerleader. Fuck this era! Fuck this shit! I've had it. What the fuck are YOU doing Madonna? Huh? That's a better question.

avicii is hospitalised :(

Avicii was supposed to do a show at Hyde Beach at the SLS Hotel in Miami Beach ... but less than an hour ago DJ Cassette told the crowd he was in a hospital.

It's unclear right now what's wrong with Avicii.

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/03/27...ncert-canceled

edit: ok he's been discharged.. hope he's alright..

avicii is hospitalised :(

Avicii was supposed to do a show at Hyde Beach at the SLS Hotel in Miami Beach ... but less than an hour ago DJ Cassette told the crowd he was in a hospital.

It's unclear right now what's wrong with Avicii.

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/03/27...ncert-canceled

edit: ok he's been discharged.. hope he's alright..

M really works 'em to the bone.

Unfortunately Avicii lost all the tracks he did with Madonna. He wanted to put a filter on Madonna's vocals but accidently clicked 'delete'. Madonna is pissed and changed plans now. The new co-writer and producer is Lorde. Tentative title of the project is 'Depressive Illusions'.

oprah-scandalous.gif

:rotfl:

I do understand people get annoyed that a new post in here isn't always a new morsel of album information - but fuck, get a sense of humour.

EDIT: OH wait the complainer has 8 posts. Get the fuck out. This is what makes MNation so great.

6M3K2AC542KZ7YTRSF_zps10d6d38d.gif

He got into a fight with someone trying to steal his laptop with the Madonna tracks :1251:

:lmao: