New studio album: updates, rumours and discussion [new thread]

I got Queen Cheng's new email address from her website angcheng91@yahoo.com. Lets keep inviting her to join MNation! If worse comes to worse, the moderators can always kick her off.

That chararacter, whatever it is, is not welcome here. We have more than enough bipolar people here as it is, and don't want her/him attracting a ton of Gaga-centric traffic here!

That chararacter, whatever it is, is not welcome here. We have more than enough bipolar people here as it is, and don't want her/him attracting a ton of Gaga-centric traffic here!

Good point! I love all the bipolar M fans, but don'f think we can deal with bipolar Gaga fans on our own turf.

Agreed. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect, even demand, a member on MNation be a MADONNA fan. That's what ultimately unites us here, not hating guntgunt, and it's a much better experience to keep it that way.

Exactly... From what I ve seen Ching Chang is not Madonnas fan. So why should she be on a fan forum???????????? Just for the hate for Gags? Its stupid and useless. Plus she ll probably infiltrate the main forum with predecided shit like MDNA was bad (although I m sure she never listened to it) etc...

I'd quite like another hard candy / confessions mix. The problem in the last ten years has been some production quality control. There have done great songs that have suffered from jarring production to make them sound now. Mdna suffered from a random list of songs thrown together. But I can't wait for more music. The latest Instagram about haters was fantastic too. A new era is coming!

AL, a fiasco? Huh? I just listened to it the other day, it is pretty much perfect!

Commercially, well, it could have been better, but that should not be the main priority really. Madonna has nothing to prove anymore. I want QUALITY!!!!!!!!

Guest bluejean

I don't think she uses to have sex with people she's working with. I don't mean dancers, but songwriters. I don't think Madonna had sex with Timba, Justin or Pharrell or Solveig.

She tried it on Nile.

she did f..k Steven Bray, but it wasnt in the time they were writing TB or LAP I think, possibly earlier. She never had smth with Leonard, Pettibone, Austin or Babyface or Nelly or Orbit or Mirwais or Price... Though I thought Price was yummy.

she did f..k Steven Bray, but it wasnt in the time they were writing TB or LAP I think, possibly earlier. She never had smth with Leonard, Pettibone, Austin or Babyface or Nelly or Orbit or Mirwais or Price... Though I thought Price was yummy.

Madonna and Stephen Bray were boyfriend and girlfriend years before she was famous. They remained friends after their romance broke up and continued to write music together.

Btw do we think The Madonna might be riding some Avicii dick?

If she knows what's good for her.

Anyway, she hasn't needed to ride producer dick since Madonna was released.

Both Madonna and U2 have albums planned for late this year and we hear that Universal is considering releasing them as a “surprise,” just as Beyonce did in 2013. Our source from Universal says it’s a lot more likely to happen with U2 than it is with Madonna. However, Universal is looking for ways to market Madonna’s next album, under the working title of Rebel Heart, in different ways.

“So far, Universal is incredibly pleased with what has been presented by Madonna. This is not another MDNA with generic EDM songs. She is not straying away from her dance roots, but is giving the music a little “folk” twist,” our source says. However, Universal has some concerns. “It happened with Madonna and MDNA. It happened with Lady Gaga and ARTPOP. It happened with Britney Spears and her latest release. People are out to destroy the album before it even comes out. We liked the way Beyonce worked around that and hopefully, we’ll come up with something different for Madonna as well,” our source continues.

U2 haven’t released an album since No Line on the Horizon and the reception wasn’t too great. However, given the success of U2′s most recent tour, none of that mattered. But our source says they still want to market U2 in different ways as well. U2 doesn’t face the same automatic backlash that Madonna does, but there are still people who want them to fail.

http://www.****adfly.com/2014/03/30/madonna-u2-pull-beyonce/

AL, a fiasco? Huh? I just listened to it the other day, it is pretty much perfect!

Commercially, well, it could have been better, but that should not be the main priority really. Madonna has nothing to prove anymore. I want QUALITY!!!!!!!!

ditto!

Anyone saying AL was a fiasco should be banned for eternity.

Guest Xanthium

I always thought her and Dallas Austin would make a cute couple.

Girl I watched that TLC tv biopic and Dallas was a ho!

But what good would it do to have someone join MNation just to piss off Gaga fans. Call me stupid or whatever but isn't this a Madonna forum not a Gaga bashing site. The flop princesses section surely is a highlight of Madonna nation but isn't the whole point of this place is to worship the Goddess that is Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone Penn Ritchie not torment suicidal 13 year olds that idolise Gagy

or Bounce

Guest Not4Pussies

i always wondered, if madonna was single back in 2004 for RIT, would she had been with Mihran or Cloud?

we know cloud was her favorite but mihran seems more her type. timor looks like mihran's brother

^that fan fiction was posted a couple of pages back.

Ha, "fan fiction" is right! It sounds like a paraphrasing of all the shit fans have been saying.

And of course this "insider" has not listened to MDNA all the way through, if s/he thinks they are all "generic EDM songs." It's the laziest, most tried-ass argument ever from people who can't tell their head from their ass.