New studio album: updates, rumours and discussion [new thread]

Aww thanx. I read through the posts on this forum and some of the people are kinda lacking class... but then there is guys like you. I think this forum ain't so bad. Worth sticking around ;)

Thanks a lot ! From your posts it seems you're a positive guy and i like it ! Welcome good energy !

Hasn't Angela Cheng written some not too nice things about Madonna in the past? I definitely know she has about Gaga lol

Cheng was a total gaga stan last year criticising madonna at every opportunity. Then suddenly she swapped and switched to hating gaga. Clearly she realised there was no mileage in liking gaga now but she is no madonna fan, just bothered about raising her profile.

I do hope this era will bring us a totally new Madonna, with a new look, new ambition and lyrics people can relate to.

Are you implying that B-Day Song was not relatable? I think everyone (at least once) has woke up on their birthday ready to be spanked and excited to have their frosting licked.

:madgemanson:

Cheng was a total gaga stan last year criticising madonna at every opportunity. Then suddenly she swapped and switched to hating gaga. Clearly she realised there was no mileage in liking gaga now but she is no madonna fan, just bothered about raising her profile.

Exactly, She/he/it said disgusting things about Madonna and was always carrying on about how much more talented and successful Gaga was. She was a full blown Madonna hater. I don't know how Madonna fans can just forget that and forgive her just because she is now trashing Gaga.

Sorry, but Angela Cheng is a goddess. She has always made it quite clear that Angela Cheng is her nickname. If she gave her real name, she would have to deal with death threats from music stans and music executives. She has apologized and feels bad about some of the extreme things she said about Madonna. However, she thinks Madonna is ruining the legacy she help built for so many years. Fair enough.

Angela announced Bill Werde would be fired a couple days before he was. Angela announced Ray Waddell from Billboard would write a damage control article about Gaga ONE DAY before it happened. She revealed the 25 million in Gaga's promotional costs and the rest of the media picked it up.

I have tried to get her to join Madonna Nation, but she is afraid of all the hate she may get because of some of her Madonna articles. We should keep tweeting and emailing her to join. She would be a great Madonna ally. She hates Gaga so much that she would become a Madonna fan just to piss off Gaga's fans.

In terms of Madge's next album, I don't know if we should take this dance pop.thing at face value. It is still in the early stages. But as much as I liked MDNA, I want something a little different.

Guest Xanthium

Sorry, but Angela Cheng is a goddess. She has always made it quite clear that Angela Cheng is her nickname. If she gave her real name, she would have to deal with death threats from music stans and music executives. She has apologized and feels bad about some of the extreme things she said about Madonna. However, she thinks Madonna is ruining the legacy she help built for so many years. Fair enough.

Angela announced Bill Werde would be fired a couple days before he was. Angela announced Ray Waddell from Billboard would write a damage control article about Gaga ONE DAY before it happened. She revealed the 25 million in Gaga's promotional costs and the rest of the media picked it up.

I have tried to get her to join Madonna Nation, but she is afraid of all the hate she may get because of some of her Madonna articles. We should keep tweeting and emailing her to join. She would be a great Madonna ally. She hates Gaga so much that she would become a Madonna fan just to piss off Gaga's fans.

In terms of Madge's next album, I don't know if we should take this dance pop.thing at face value. It is still in the early stages. But as much as I liked MDNA, I want something a little different.

Are you Angela's publicist or just Angela herself?

Guest Rachelle of London

But what good would it do to have someone join MNation just to piss off Gaga fans. Call me stupid or whatever but isn't this a Madonna forum not a Gaga bashing site. The flop princesses section surely is a highlight of Madonna nation but isn't the whole point of this place is to worship the Goddess that is Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone Penn Ritchie not torment suicidal 13 year olds that idolise Gagy

I am here to see a return of Folkdonna.

That probably means we are going to see more acoustic guitar on the next tour. Unless I am having a total brain fart she didn't do any acoustic guitar on the MDNA tour.