New studio album: updates, rumours and discussion [new thread]

Guest Rachelle of London

It's all Guys fault that she's going to get dropped. How dare they not leak anything! Don't they care about promo? DONT THEY CARE ABOUT THE FANS?

Madonna is committing career suicide ! She is ruining her legacy ! She is desperate, irrelevant and is trying to get down with the kids ! She needs to work with an unknown producer and song writer !

Guest Not4Pussies

Yea, the only snippet I wanna hear is the official one posted to Amazon and iTunes shortly before release.

Hopefully no leaks this time. As far as the first single.

Now the album? Yea. That will leak, LOL.

All of them do.

Thank you. Can't people wait??

Thank you. Can't people wait??

yes, no snippets at all for my this time, i did it for GMAYL, avoiding every leaks and i listened to it on radio premiere day, this time i will not even do it, i just will hear it by chance like back in the days !

Guys, it's been out for an hour and it's not number one on every iTunes chart on earth yet. This is looking really really bad. All these years I've been denying it, but I can't any longer.......HC/MDNA have ruined her legacy. Madonna used to get to number one on iTunes in 30 minutes, Rebel Heart has been out DOUBLE that amount of time and it's not even in the top 100 in many places. Wow, all this time those brilliant fans at Tribe and TOS were right. If only we had acted sooner, maybe we could've saved her legacy. :(

Now come on, let's all put Lament on repeat and reminisce.

Madonna is committing career suicide ! She is ruining her legacy ! She is desperate, irrelevant and is trying to get down with the kids ! She needs to work with an unknown producer and song writer !

I love this forum :lmao: :lmao:

Guys, it's been out for an hour and it's not number one on every iTunes chart on earth yet. This is looking really really bad. All these years I've been denying it, but I can't any longer.......HC/MDNA have ruined her legacy. Madonna used to get to number one on iTunes in 30 minutes, Rebel Heart has been out DOUBLE that amount of time and it's not even in the top 100 in many places. Wow, all this time those brilliant fans at Tribe and TOS were right. If only we had acted sooner, maybe we could've saved her legacy. :(

I don't know what charts you're looking at because I'm pretty sure it's #2 here in Italy behind Vasco Rossi.

Guest Rachelle of London

She needs to do Ellen and Wendy Williams NOW!

Calm down everyone I was hoping for 7 preview singles, a power point tour, a drug addiction and her singing with the muppets. She can only get so much done while she's saving Africa.

Guest Rachelle of London

Calm down everyone I was hoping for 7 preview singles, a power point tour, a drug addiction and her singing with the muppets. She can only get so much done while she's saving Africa.

Her career is over. MDNA was the final nail in the coffin. It went number one in only 41 countries, when it shouldve gone no1 in 43, MDNA Tour was only no1 tour in 2012, it should've grossed more....SHE'S RUINED HER LEGACY!

Her career is over. MDNA was the final nail in the coffin. It went number one in only 41 countries, when it shouldve gone no1 in 43, MDNA Tour was only no1 tour in 2012, it should've grossed more....SHE'S RUINED HER LEGACY!

She should've done a promo tour of Belize.

Guest Rachelle of London

Does this mean she's gonna cancel the tour? :(

You really think Live Nations gonna shell out for another tour? We're lucky if she'll do a promo one of local community centres.

The album didn't live up to its expectations. It's a big let down. She keeps doing the same old shit. I'm going to the other shore...

Guest Rachelle of London

Is Guy her PIMP or her manager?

Some M fans (even outside of this forum) seem to think he has unlimited power over Madonna's every move. Can you imagine her, cowering to Big Daddy Oseary? :lol:

On Twitter there was these fans that were blaming Guy for M and Brahim breaking up! NO JOKE!!!! He also got blamed for #disnigga controversy because that week he went to the Nas show! :lmao:

:dead:

Don't let Madonna's bossy control freak public image fool you. In reality she's a passive pushover for Guy, a whore for Live Nation and an Illuminati puppet for the N.W.O. Her music is being used to brainwash the masses into servitude for the N.W.O. :scared:

I think Rebel Heart is the final nail in her coffin. For a third time in a row she is chasing musical tendencies rather than leading them. RH is worse than GMAYL and there is no Nicky Minaj in sight which is kind of impossible. Obviously she has to go to Kanzas and knit all day and never realease another single!