New studio album: updates, rumours and discussion [new thread]

Yeah but one of the tracks isn't available in just the audio formats. So in order to watch it you would need to purchase it via iTunes. I could see M doing a few iTunes only tracks

But "Grown Woman" is on the DVD accompanying the CD album :)

I'd love if she did a video for each song but we all know THATS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.

It's best she didn't since 15 vids all at once would probably kill me.

What a way to go though :drama:

It's best she didn't since 15 vids all at once would probably kill me.

What a way to go though :drama:

I think MDNA would've been more successful and better accepted if it had a video for each song cause there's so much imagery that could've been materialized with the songs...!

I think I'd have a nervous breakdown. Screaming I fits, heart palpitations and all..

I think MDNA would've been more successful and better accepted if it had a video for each song cause there's so much imagery that could've been materialized with the songs...!

I think I'd have a nervous breakdown. Screaming I fits, heart palpitations and all..

well most of it were materialized visually on the Tour..

Do you think her humming will be back? When was the last time she hummed in a song, was it Isaac? I swear nobody does it better than her. It really touches me deep inside every time she does it.

tumblr_inline_mznwbuf5V61s9cy1z.gif

I swear I was just thinking the same thing yesterday! I miss her humming as well - hope it makes a comeback with this album

From Madonnarama

Madonna is teasing lyrics from her upcoming album

Madonna has been using the #rebelheart hashtag a lot recenly on Twitter and Instagram… not without reason!

Madonnarama has learned that Rebel Heart is one of the tracks that was recorded two weeks ago, when she was in the studio with Avicii.

Apparently Madonna holds the song dear to her heart, as it describes her personality as being rebellious and against generally accepted conventions.

“Rebel Heart” is also being considered as the title of her upcoming album!

To be confirmed!

From Madonnarama

Madonna renders Madonna fansites irrelevant.

To be confirmed!

Rebel Heart sounds like a Pat Benatar album title LOL.

^ lol... it does unfortunately

It does but NOT UNfortunately IMO.

Like her Cyndi reference in GGW (intentional or not) ...I like any 80's reference. I'd love something akin to Blondie!

Let's not forget Wonderland!

YES! i used to listen to it on repeat for like an hour first time I downloaded it :lmao: there's something magical about it and even though she doesn't use it in a lot of her songs, I still think it's really recognised as her style.

M just posted a new Instagram pic containing the title "Rebel Heart", with the following caption:

Day turns into night.

I wont give up the fight.

Don't want to get to the end of my days..........

saying I Wasn't amazed!

Those look and sound like song lyrics to me. I'm guessing we'll be getting a new single SOON!!!

These lyrics are awful.

I hope that this album is full of introspective lyrics, sublime melodies, brilliant production, and a universal defined theme. I hope this album is her religion.

I agree with this.I want this album to be focused and consistent,with a strong theme throughout.No filler tracks.

M just posted a new Instagram pic containing the title "Rebel Heart", with the following caption:

Day turns into night.

I wont give up the fight.

Don't want to get to the end of my days..........

saying I Wasn't amazed!

#revolutionoflove

Those look and sound like song lyrics to me. I'm guessing we'll be getting a new single SOON!!!

004a85a4b2e411e396f50eb5cd468707_8.jpg

Ooooh. Love this.

I hope that this album is full of introspective lyrics, sublime melodies, brilliant production, and a universal defined theme. I hope this album is her religion.

And lots of humming...

The artwork looks quite country-esq, and Rebel Heart also gives that impression. Maybe she'll be getting the cowboy hat and boots out of her wardrobe again.

Well, the Beyoncé album didn't have any iTunes exclusive contents, apart from the entire album being an iTunes exclusive for a week after its release. :)

That's a pretty sweet deal, I'd say! And quite an exclusive. In fact, the whole basis of the new itunes strategy is because it's one of the most profitable deals they've ever made.

Guest Rachelle of London

That's Instagram font. I doubt it's artwork guys! Then again the skincare commercial was shot on iPhone :lmao: