New studio album: updates, rumours and discussion [new thread]

I would love Rebel Heart, but not the same name to the world tour...

could it be that the "dragons that she needs today" means that she and some of the swedish guys will work today?

Edited by beautyiswhereIfoundit

Madonna

Like a Virgin

True Blue

Like a Prayer

Erotica

Bedtime Stories

Ray of Light

Music

American Life

Confessions on a Dance Floor

Hard Candy

MDNA

Rebel Heart

:wow:

Sounds gooood :headbang:

I love it but! :-) I think Rebel Heart is a song, not the album title, I don't think she's so far in the process to already have an album title

Has she ever titled an album so soon? I know someone on here knows....

If Rebel Heart is indeed the album name, then I get keywords such as political, assertive, daring, and passionate springing immediately to mind. :wow:

American Life v2.0

I think it's going to be a mix between ROL, AL und COADF: personal and electronic(ROL), political and country/folk(AL) with a touch (or a little bit more) of dance music (COADF), which I think it's going to be great if she goes that way...very probably is she going to record some ballads as well...

Wasn't Ray Of Light christened that quite early? I like the idea that she would have a title as a sort of anchoring point for themes and creating.

From the Genesis Timeline I learnt that it was to the contrary with ROL

Avicii just put up his remix album for pre-order. so we can check off the idea that she was going to be featured on his record.. :p

WHAT? But madonnatribe confirmed that Madonna was featuring in his album! :1251:

From the Genesis Timeline I learnt that it was to the contrary with ROL

Well that's that then. American Life, Hard Candy were named at the very last minute. Knowing her it will probably all change anyway, the MDNA tracklist switched up two weeks before release

What if she surprises us and drop a new song for Avicii's remix album next week just to tide us over? And release her official 1st single off her 13th album early summer? I want new music! I cant wait! Hehe

Edited by hardcandy25

angela cheng: Perhaps some of you are freaking out about just the thought of Madonna acting again, but don’t worry. Madonna is set to contribute to the soundtrack of a major motion picture later this year. We were told not to reveal which one yet, but will soon. Madonna and movie soundtracks go together like Gaga and poor ticket sales.

While Madge’s last outing MDNA was an overall musical disaster, the song “Masterpiece” from W.E. was absolutely fantastic and even won a Golden Globe award. There are also classics such as “I’ll Remember,” “This Used to Be My Playground,” and “Crazy for You.” If anything, it will take our attention away from Madonna’s desperate Instagram tactics

http://www.****adfly.com/2014/03/21/madonna-return-big-screen-later-year/

I don't like the rebel theme at all. I don't feel the word rebel is something you should proclaim yourself, it's cheesy.

Half of Madonna's career is made out of "cheese."

Particularly when she blends mysticism and human rights to her music. You know, like when she sang Live to Tell on a cross covered in glitter while the figures of children dying of AIDS play on screens filled with "fire."

It's part of what makes her brilliant.

From the interview Billboard did with Pat:

Speaking of chemistry, there's been a lot of rumors that you guys are going to work together on her next album. Is that even remotely true?

I've gotten a bunch of people who have forwarded me a bunch of those emails (saying that they've) seen us in restaurants together. None of it's true.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/5944767/madonna-producer-patrick-leonard-talks-like-a-prayer-at-25#lyF065Zyy4fc529E.01

Edited by Vogue992

From the interview Billboard did with Pat:

Speaking of chemistry, there's been a lot of rumors that you guys are going to work together on her next album. Is that even remotely true?

I've gotten a bunch of people who have forwarded me a bunch of those emails (saying that they've) seen us in restaurants together. None of it's true.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/5944767/madonna-producer-patrick-leonard-talks-like-a-prayer-at-25#lyF065Zyy4fc529E.01

Maybe he is keeping it top secret.

Moe , please give us even on inch of news. Any word at all of the 3 songs recorded in LA last month?

All these instagrams with artforfreedom and can't wait and revolution has to mean something. What is up?