Let's Talk Album Cover

mmm....lets say it will have madonna face :D

it would be nice to have B&W cover

even somehow i think they are searching how to make album visible from airplane like with last one or HC

how about 3D cover....diferent angle different image...or she just moves eyes how you move the cd envelope

how about 3D cover....diferent angle different image...or she just moves eyes how you move the cd envelope

Rob Zombie did that for his last album (most recent example I can think of) and while it fit his album, I don't think it would work for Madonna's. It looks a bit cheap. But that's just my opinion.

Rob Zombie did that for his last album (most recent example I can think of) and while it fit his album, I don't think it would work for Madonna's. It looks a bit cheap. But that's just my opinion.

I'm not a fan of Rob Zombie because he redid Halloween! :laugh::laugh::superman:

2gmoTDF.pngAns2b79.png

I really LUV those cover!!!!

Yellow for the simple edition and red for the deluxe one! or even yellow for part one, and red for part two!!

Each different color for the single!! Really like it seriously!

+1 yep that guys got class. Which is something I feel has been lacking in many on M's recent graphical/printed outputs with Giovanni Bianco.

Giovanni is just too fond of photoshopping her in to some kind of porcelain doll.

Black and white.

She's never had a black and white front cover since her debut...and I'd love something classy like this!

Some of her best videos are also black and white, if love her to return to that format for the lead single.

American Life is black& white

Also, Like a Virgin is basically b&W sepia and Erotica is ...well blue&white :-D

• 3 weeks later...

I want a moving picture for the album cover!! Nobody has done that ... YET!

!! that would be awesome! Harry potter style! haha When you open the disk she scream, That's right mother fucker or something like that haha