Let's Talk Album Cover

whatever she does can she put her name on it this time? I doubt the success of the last two albums was helped by the fact she didn't have her iconic name on them. Particularly in the case of MDNA, where it didn't look like her either.

I'm praying for some smoking pics on the booklet (It'd be a dream come true to get a "smoking" cover art, but I guess that'd be too much for the mainstream public). Smoking just looks stunning on her.

Since she had a listening party with Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott Can we assume that they will be the one responsible for the cover photo ?

Since she had a listening party with Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott Can we assume that they will be the one responsible for the cover photo ?

I am convinced they are doing the first single's video because Giovanni was also there, so would imagine she will have him do the cover art again.

I am convinced they are doing the first single's video because Giovanni was also there, so would imagine she will have him do the cover art again.

I hope they will do just the cover photo and not the vdo.

mdna cover was fantastic.

hard candy cover was shit.

ray of light cover was exquisite.

music cover was ok.

bedtime stories cover was dreamy

erotica cover was everything.

like a prayer cover was moody

true blue cover was iconic.

like a virgin cover was sultry

Madonna Madonna cover was funky.

Yeah and I would also add that MDNA cover was slick!! So was the entire album. Even her vocals sounded glossy... MDNA was pretty creative in that respect.

Instead of the usual staring quietly, and glamorously, into the camera a la "zoolander," her face possesses a very emotive expression. For example, there is a very quick shot of Sean O'Pry in the Girl Gone Wild music video where a close-up reveals his face to be distressed and wrinkled from crying.

I would like to see a soft b/w (think Herb Ritts) with Madonna smiling or laughing! Why not be happy! She hasn't smiled in a photo in awhile! And never on a cd cover. I also want the mole back!

Yes to the mole!!!! And yes to the smile! I also want more colors and TONS of different photos to introduce a new era.

Yeah haha powerful empress!! Honestly, about time she made herself look like a supreme diva of all divas, the queen of the fucking universe!

Can we please have an "outdoors" shot for the album cover I'm thinking Ice Queen in Iceland

Of course I would love any connections between Madonna and my other fave iamamiwhoami, but Ice Queen in Iceland wouldn't be a very original suggestion at this time. :chuckle:

tumblr_n4qo3b1m8b1sn3e80o1_500.gif

Actually Iceland is green. Greenland is icy.

The gif Adreeyen posted was a particularly bad winter in Iceland.

I'd like textless or Madonna and the album title. I assume the it's meant to look more modern by not having the artists name, because everyone just listens to music through a digital device anyway.