What about "Rebel Heart" as a potential album title?

Nothing confirmed here, but let's speculate..   

242 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like "Rebel Heart" as a potential album title?

• Yes
    • No

I loved MDNA but Hard Candy, the title, left me cold, I would have preferred Beat Goes On or Heartbeat

Hell no, bgo or h is even cheesier and lame... Hard Candy is a perfect title... a double entendre

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Madonna fans are known as Madonna fans (luckily) and nothing else

Yes thank goodness. There was a short time in the 80's when the girls that dressed like Madonna were labelled Wannabes but luckily that name did not last. Personally hate the terms such as Monsters, the Hive, Lovers, Katykats etc. Too childish and restricting for Madonna fans.

Yes thank goodness. There was a short time in the 80's when the girls that dressed like Madonna were labelled Wannabes but luckily that name did not last. Personally hate the terms such as Monsters, the Hive, Lovers, Katykats etc. Too childish and restricting for Madonna fans.

I predict while on the tour she will instagram her fans and add #unapologeticfans

Please M, don't give us a nickname.

Recently I've re-read all the Madonna posts on Instagram since February, and her most used hashtags so far are : #RebelHeart, #LivingForLove #Messiah and #UnapologeticBitch.

We can assume that it is her favorite songs (probably singles) and one may be the album's title... Rebel Heart is my favorite for the album title, it fits well ! And since both M and Giovanni Bianco hashtaged the recent photoshoot #RebelHeart, we may have a winner...

• 2 weeks later...