What about "Rebel Heart" as a potential album title?

Nothing confirmed here, but let's speculate..   

242 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like "Rebel Heart" as a potential album title?

• Yes
    • No

I'm game for anything to be honest. I've never been disappointed by any of her titles. I'm interested to see what she has in store. Whether it's a completely organic title, or if she'll go back to choosing it from a song title.

Plus I love I m Addicted theme/costumes/choreography on the tour: missed opportunity. She can still try to sell that medieval-futuristic look for the next album :).

OMG YES! so underrated but so magical and perfect! (both clothes, styling and her performing) :)

I like the title, but I did get Cher vibes when I saw it. I still like the idea and think it could be visually ambiguous.

...but then again I really couldn't wrap my head around why she'd call an album "Ray Of Light" until I heard it.

I'm still surprised every time.

the only thing i could possibly predict the future on would be her hair.

Rebel Heart's a great album title, single too. It does have a Billy Idol vibe but then again Billy Idol's the man so it's cool

Please do! What's your prediction?

If Andy is still doing her hair it will be:

long and blonde

the left side will be curled and the right side will be kinda wavy, cuz he can't get the balance right unless its a wig.

If I were doing her hair, it would look something between this color

brunette-highlights-kate-beckinsale.jpglight-brown-hair-with-caramel-highlights

and a slightly longer version of this cut

20110613-audio-madonna-unreleased-5.jpg

no clip in extensions unless its showtime on tour.

BUT, on topic...

I'll not even try to guess what the name of her album will be. I'm TERRIBLE at predicting her next move as far as titles & set lists go...

Forget the title, let's all try to promote Madryan to do her hair. If any of Madonna's people browse this forum, hire Madryan as her future private hairdresser with lots of perks and a huge pay check. He will do a great job.

Madryan for the 2014 era!!!!! And Bring back the LAV era French twist!!!!!

Pablo, so true. Madonna's LAV French twist was beautiful.

Madryan, Love the ideas you have for her next album cover.

If Andy is still doing her hair it will be:

the left side will be curled and the right side will be kinda wavy, cuz he can't get the balance right unless its a wig.

If I were doing her hair, it would look something between this color

brunette-highlights-kate-beckinsale.jpglight-brown-hair-with-caramel-highlights

and a slightly longer version of this cut

20110613-audio-madonna-unreleased-5.jpg

no clip in extensions unless its showtime on tour.

BUT, on topic...

I'll not even try to guess what the name of her album will be. I'm TERRIBLE at predicting her next move as far as titles & set lists go...

Oh PLEASEEEEE find a way to contact M's team and make them hire you !!!!!!

Too cheesy for my taste, but it could work as a single title. I would be okay with "Rebel"or "Revolution", though the latter one is overused imo, I mean she's been posting on IG with "hashtag revolution" for a year. I like the overall concept, but it needs to be expressed with different words. If I stick to words with "r", it can be RIOT. (Might be too strongly linked to P*ssy Riot though.)

Forget the title, let's all try to promote Madryan to do her hair. If any of Madonna's people browse this forum, hire Madryan as her future private hairdresser with lots of perks and a huge pay check. He will do a great job.

Madryan for the 2014 era!!!!! And Bring back the LAV era French twist!!!!!

Oh PLEASEEEEE find a way to contact M's team and make them hire you !!!!!!

what is the saying?... if you want something bad enough the whole world conspires to help you get it? LOL

Thanks for the votes of confidence!

It's funny though, her album titles usually directly affect the hairstyle. The look I chose was based on te title "Rebel Heart". ;-)

what is the saying?... if you want something bad enough the whole world conspires to help you get it? LOL

Thanks for the votes of confidence!

It's funny though, her album titles usually directly affect the hairstyle. The look I chose was based on te title "Rebel Heart". ;-)

No kidding maybe you could send her directly via Instagram a link to collection of pics of what you have done with hair, and tell her what you have in mind for her new era

No!

It's corny, it's cheesy, it sounds like a Cher album title, it's white-trashy, it's "redundant", it's only worthy of a soon-to-be-forgotten hashtag, it's gimpy, it's commercial, it's already been used, it's syrupy, it's campy, it's not Madonna!