Madonna out and about in LA - Riding her bike again!

TearsInHeaven

Would anyone else love to see her do an an editorial shoot in her usual workout gear? Maybe for NIKE or UnderArmour?

I'm serious. Madonna, all glamed up (makeup wise) but still in her everyday, mulit-layered, all black ensembles. It'd be more about fitness than fashion.

Guest Not4Pussies

Yes!!! I thought the same thing. It reminded me of Madonna riding her bike in LA, in 03 for AL. Remember that one time she fell off her bike right before Hollywood video?

"i tried to leave it but I never could"

Guest Not4Pussies

Would anyone else love to see her do an an editorial shoot in her usual workout gear? Maybe for NIKE or UnderArmour?

I'm serious. Madonna, all glamed up (makeup wise) but still in her everyday, mulit-layered, all black ensembles.

Erykah BAdu for Vogue, check it out

Would anyone else love to see her do an an editorial shoot in her usual workout gear?..

I'm serious. Madonna, all glamed up (makeup wise) but still in her everyday, mulit-layered, all black ensembles. It'd be more about fitness than fashion.

Yeah!

I always loved L.ADonna.

In the old days there was always such cool pics of her jogging & riding her bike there...

Lori Loughlin from Full House once told Jay Leno her dog caused a frail little boy

2 fall of his bike, when she went over 2 help the boy back up she nearly shat her pants

as it turned out the little lad was Demonnica Ciccone Richie Banda Leon Penn in the flesh :rotfl:

I always loved L.ADonna.

In the old days there was always such cool pics of her jogging & riding her bike there...

Lori Loughlin from Full House once told Jay Leno her dog caused a frail little boy

2 fall of his bike, when she went over 2 help the boy back up she nearly shat her pants

as it turned out the little lad was Demonnica Ciccone Richie Banda Leon Penn in the flesh :rotfl:

:dead:

I always loved L.ADonna.

:lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

OMG it is just like AL era!!!

I'll never forget when she rode past me on the Edgware Road! You gotta love Bikedonna

I always loved L.ADonna.

oh my :rotfl:

my friend once told me he saw an interview with koen wouters on tv & apparently he saw M jogging and tried to run closer behind M but he couldn't keep up cuz she was too damn fast. apparently she's super fast, she's probably a really talented runner (this woman wants to be the best at literally everything i swear :lmao:) not sure if this was LA tho, could've been NY.

Fitness QUEEN! :wow:

PS are those pics extremely HQ - they took a BILLION years to load.

I always loved L.ADonna.

:rotfl:

Would love this!

I always loved L.ADonna.

:dead:

WHAT IF I CAUSE AN INCIDENT TO MADGE? I ASK AN AUTOGRAPH? I PISS MY PANTS? I FAKE A FAINT FOR NOT HAVING DEMAND DAMAGES FROM HER? I RUN AWAY?

Guest Pud Whacker

I always loved L.ADonna.

2ito8wj.jpg

I can see it. She's never done the cover of Shape Magazine yet, either.