M working with Avicii, are you happy ?

M working with Avicii, are you happy or not ?  

249 members have voted

1. 1. Now that we know officially she's working with Avicii for the new album, are you happy ? simple question poll !

• Yes !
    • No !
    • I don't know as i haven't heard a single note yet !

Guest bluejean

And how dare ANYONE tell Madonna what she "should" do. It's one thing to voice your opinion on a random forum, but to take your bitching to her directly?

Fuck you.

Totally agree. People are entitled to their opinions but why give them to The Madonna. Get over yourselves.

I just kind of went through this thread really quickly. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: at all the hissy fits and even worse, those having heart attacks just because some people don't like Avichi or however the fuck you spell his name

reeeesos.gif

Guest Madomination

I don't mind Avicii if the music is good...which mean she will probably surpass Garth Brook's record at having the most #1s on any single Billboard chart.

But still I am hoping the album will be a mix of dance and ballads...if Falling Free is any indication, she should do a whole album of new ballads.

none of Avicii's tracks hooked me, except for Levels. I'll wait for the end result and won't make any rushed judgements,

i even forgot he created levels :o when it gets to the middle and you hear the vocals, it's also a bit haunting.. he has a way of putting emotion into electronic music. I'm still not a huge fan but I'm growing to love him more and more.

I couldn't be more excited. I think Avicii and Madonna will create something really emotional and danceable.

And of course we'll have more of M's voice, which is the most important ingredient xo.

Avicii is at the top of his game at the moment. He's young, up and coming and his records are topping the charts. This is absolutely the right time for her to be working with him. Not earlier, and not later.

Some "fans" need to wake up and smell the coffee. Stuart Price wasn't exactly an unknown underground producer when she did Confessions on a Dance Floor with him. Shep Pettibone had remixed Janet fucking Jackson before he started working with Madonna. Let's get that straight. Patrick Leonard was hardly the hippest or most happening underground songwriter producer.

Mirwais had already released Production before she did Music with him, containing a track that later on went on to be featured on Music (RECYCLEDONNA :wow: ) - again, hardly an unknown producer.

The only major mis-step in terms of her timing was Timbaland, because he was already on his way out when she did Hard Candy with him, and Pharrell's a bit of an industry whore so yes he had worked with everyone before her, whatever.

Some of you think she's a 19-year-old going to underground clubs in Berlin, popping pills and listening to weird industrial music and wanting to incorporate it into her records, but the truth of the matter is that in her 30-year recording career she was never that to begin with. GET OVER IT and stop projecting what you want her to do on to her. She doesn't give a SHIT what you all want from her; all that matters to her is to make the kind of music SHE wants to make.

So some of y'all should fucking shut your traps and know your facts before you speak!

NO LIES DETECTED.

"Heart Upon my Sleeve" from the album is basically "Die Another Day" with an acoustic interlude and a dance finale. I can easily imagine Madonna singing on top of this. INTENSE EXCITE! :wow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo3Ss3GT4R4

The melody and harmonies are so M. Really can't wait for the stuff they have in store for us.

Sorry if this mentioned before its November article

Avicii is already focused on his next album, having just released full-length debut "True" in September to widespread acclaim and a No. 5 debut on the Billboard 200. "I really love the direction I went with this album because I ended up with something I never had before, which is real songs other than the house songs," he says. "I like house music, it's always where I begin and it's my number one passion. But those tracks are also made for the dancefloor. These other songs were more songs and a score. It’s all about the melodies and you're able to listen to it wherever you are. Hopefully I’m gonna continue down that road.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/code/5800660/avicii-talks-topping-wake-me-up-moment-for-ultra-2014-next-album

I guess why people are disappointed in here is because Avici already has No. 1 Hits in the Charts as a solo artist. Mirwais, Orbit and Stuart Price didnt, hence the general public didnt know them as they do Avici.

To the press, choosing Avici looks like Madonna relies on a hitmaker rather than bring less known producers and make them known

Personally I would not care if her chosen producer had already had a number one. My problem is that Avicii's music is dreadful and that he is frowned upon by anyone with any clue on popular dance music.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no problem with Avicii. 95% of the time his chord progressions make me want to cut a rug. Back in 2012 these two songs were my SHIT. Literally on repeat all the time. I think he'll make some great tracks for madonna.

Blessed blessed blessed blessed blessed. IIII NEEEEEEED YA

Edited by Scott089