M working with Avicii, are you happy ?

M working with Avicii, are you happy or not ?  

249 members have voted

1. 1. Now that we know officially she's working with Avicii for the new album, are you happy ? simple question poll !

• Yes !
    • No !
    • I don't know as i haven't heard a single note yet !

I love the optimism in here.

And lets hope it's warranted.

But calling Avicii's music good is delusional. He is a joke, and only appeals to neanderthals with no musical discernity.(not sure if that is a word).

I still kinda trust Madonna even after the MDNA shambles so I'm willing to hear the fruits of their efforts before I totally freak out.

But calling Avicii's music good is delusional. He is a joke, and only appeals to neanderthals with no musical discernity.(not sure if that is a word).

I still kinda trust Madonna even after the MDNA shambles so I'm willing to hear the fruits of their efforts before I totally freak out.

well, just freak out and go away. And good riddance.

Well, aren't you pleasant...

:lmao:

btw, i can say in music i have really good taste (like in everything else), but little knowledge...but i really liked avicii album and esp, wake me up...(even if i'd prefer totally different writers for madonna's next work, but luckily for her i don't manage her....) and it makes me laugh the various "oh my god noooo...he is sooooo 2012..." :ohmy:

Oops my finger slipped in the admin control panel. Gutten, TheUnseenHand, btrm81 *FLUSH* :queenbitch:

tumblr_lxzdmkRnU21qdlkgg.gif

#OOOP ...nevermind :rotfl:

I love happy accidents!

OMG can these twats be flushed!!!!!

Christopher needs to get back to his shoe factory anyaay

:dead:

Anyway, one thing i like about M is that she does what SHE wants to do, no matter if the whole world wants her to do something else. I have a strong feeling the new music will be good, i feel it's gonna be something with soul, emotions, with some organics and real instruments, a touch of country, and all this through pop and electronic music. A right balance of things & influences. Let's also not forget Moe has confirmed she has recorded a beautiful ballad, so it's not gonna be "all dance". I think this album will be a mix of Ray of Light & Music, in a new 2014 form of course, the point is always to bring something new to the table.

Oops my finger slipped in the admin control panel. Gutten, TheUnseenHand, btrm81 *FLUSH* :queenbitch:

tumblr_lxzdmkRnU21qdlkgg.gif

LOL I was so afraid they were going to pollute this forum as the do in the other one.

Gracias! :-)

Anyway, one thing i like about M is that she does what SHE wants to do, no matter if the whole world wants her to do something else. I have a strong feeling the new music will be good, i feel it's gonna be something with soul, emotions, with some organics and real instruments, a touch of country, and all this through pop and electronic music. A right balance of things & influences. Let's also not forget Moe has confirmed she has recorded a beautiful ballad, so it's not gonna be "all dance". I think this album will be a mix of Ray of Light & Music, in a new 2014 form of course, the point is always to bring something new to the table.

Voilà! This is what I want and this what we'll get :laugh:

I'm really looking forward to the prospect of Madonna/Avicci collaboration even if it's only one song or the entire album. I love his mix of guitar, horns, and organic electronics. I am mesmerized by the joy and smoothness of Wake Me Up and Hey Brother. I close my eyes and imagine Madonna's infectious vocals to these songs and pure magic is made. I'm 100% on board with them working together and I feel that she will blow us away with harmonious melodies and "art for freedom" lyrics with a drive and passion and complete focus to deliver another classic. I feel this is coming and the first single will be total opposite fom GMAYL. I can't wait for her new era to begin.

Avicii is at the top of his game at the moment. He's young, up and coming and his records are topping the charts. This is absolutely the right time for her to be working with him. Not earlier, and not later.

Some "fans" need to wake up and smell the coffee. Stuart Price wasn't exactly an unknown underground producer when she did Confessions on a Dance Floor with him. Shep Pettibone had remixed Janet fucking Jackson before he started working with Madonna. Let's get that straight. Patrick Leonard was hardly the hippest or most happening underground songwriter producer.

Mirwais had already released Production before she did Music with him, containing a track that later on went on to be featured on Music (RECYCLEDONNA :wow: ) - again, hardly an unknown producer.

The only major mis-step in terms of her timing was Timbaland, because he was already on his way out when she did Hard Candy with him, and Pharrell's a bit of an industry whore so yes he had worked with everyone before her, whatever.

Some of you think she's a 19-year-old going to underground clubs in Berlin, popping pills and listening to weird industrial music and wanting to incorporate it into her records, but the truth of the matter is that in her 30-year recording career she was never that to begin with. GET OVER IT and stop projecting what you want her to do on to her. She doesn't give a SHIT what you all want from her; all that matters to her is to make the kind of music SHE wants to make.

So some of y'all should fucking shut your traps and know your facts before you speak!

Avicii is at the top of his game at the moment. He's young, up and coming and his records are topping the charts. This is absolutely the right time for her to be working with him. Not earlier, and not later.

Some "fans" need to wake up and smell the coffee. Stuart Price wasn't exactly an unknown underground producer when she did Confessions on a Dance Floor with him. Shep Pettibone had remixed Janet fucking Jackson before he started working with Madonna. Let's get that straight. Patrick Leonard was hardly the hippest or most happening underground songwriter producer.

Mirwais had already released Production before she did Music with him, containing a track that later on went on to be featured on Music (RECYCLEDONNA :wow: ) - again, hardly an unknown producer.

The only major mis-step in terms of her timing was Timbaland, because he was already on his way out when she did Hard Candy with him, and Pharrell's a bit of an industry whore so yes he had worked with everyone before her, whatever.

Some of you think she's a 19-year-old going to underground clubs in Berlin, popping pills and listening to weird industrial music and wanting to incorporate it into her records, but the truth of the matter is that in her 30-year recording career she was never that to begin with. GET OVER IT and stop projecting what you want her to do on to her. She doesn't give a SHIT what you all want from her; all that matters to her is to make the kind of music SHE wants to make.

So some of y'all should fucking shut your traps and know your facts before you speak!

:bow:

I'm really looking forward to the prospect of Madonna/Avicci collaboration even if it's only one song or the entire album. I love his mix of guitar, horns, and organic electronics. I am mesmerized by the joy and smoothness of Wake Me Up and Hey Brother. I close my eyes and imagine Madonna's infectious vocals to these songs and pure magic is made. I'm 100% on board with them working together and I feel that she will blow us away with harmonious melodies and "art for freedom" lyrics with a drive and passion and complete focus to deliver another classic. I feel this is coming and the first single will be total opposite fom GMAYL. I can't wait for her new era to begin.

great posts :clap:

can't wait for more infos :wow:

For those of you dismissing Avicii as a generic DJ, clearly you haven't heard his amazing re-interpretation of Antony & The Johnsons fantastic track "Hope There's Someone" from their 2005 album I am a Bird Now:

Avicii version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-UiJWm0LKk

Original version:

I cannot wait for Madovicii! :wow:

There is no such genre as pop.

How would you classify Katy Perry? Lorde? Or past artists like Debbie Gibson? It's not dance. it's not rock. It's not R&B. It's pop!

Also, True Blue is pure pop.

:biggrin::tigger:

T H A N K Y O U

great posts :clap:

can't wait for more infos :wow:

Yes Yes Yes! Im just listening to his latest álbum and loving it

Wanted to include The two previous posts but couldnt do it :-(

Edited by madonnamexico

Choose that first single wisely Madonna and make sure every radio station plays your new record which you produced with the most underground producers you could possibly find. You can't have a flop like MDNA! If only you would listen to your fans maybe you would be the most successful artist ever. Maybe you would have the most successful grossing tour ever! One day Madonna. One day.

:chuckle:

BEST EVER. :thumbsup:

Yes Yes Yes! Im just listening to his latest álbum and loving it

Wanted to include The two previous posts but couldnt do it :-(

i listened to his album too and some songs are really good :)