M working with Avicii, are you happy ?

M working with Avicii, are you happy or not ?  

249 members have voted

1. 1. Now that we know officially she's working with Avicii for the new album, are you happy ? simple question poll !

• Yes !
    • No !
    • I don't know as i haven't heard a single note yet !

uh oh, i expect big drama, tantrums and fights in this thread. Many tears will pour down fans cheeks.

crystalball.gif

lolllllllllllll, well it's the tradition ! When we get to know the 1st producer name officially we make a poll !

always excited for some new music, but if she brings some ala GMAYL I'mma burn all her CD's and pray for the Lord of Darkness to come in full force at her!...oh wait, SHE is the Lord of Darkness!..........nevermind!

No, I can't say that the thought of him working on M's new album excites me but I'm still open to be surprised by brilliant music.

Let's hope that they focus on the guitar/acoustic stuff and not on cheap euro sounds/beats.

I am happy she's recording a new album. Period. I'm not particularly a fan of Avicii the DJ, but I like his electro kind of country stuff a lot. And most imortantly I trust Madonna. She always delivers great tunes and I can't wait what she has in store for us! :wow:

I'm excited!

I was really hoping for underground producers like nazaraki dancerayi, obtule ne men pas, William Orbit, Grace chulfinderuki and Gesaffelstein because I'm cool like that. Who wants to hear another MADONNA record with MAINSTREAM PRODUCERS? Only Madonna fans would I guess.

nazaraki dancerayi is my favorite!

I bet most of the goons around here don't even know his work. Only people with good taste like us do. :thumbsup:

I'm not sure how I feel until I hear what they come up with. She usually has an influence and makes an impact on whomever she works with just as much as they influence her. I'm going to try and keep an open mind. I do like "Wake Me Up" so I'm hopeful.

How we know its for the new album

Avicii is releasing a remix album this spring maybe she is a feat or something

yeah I'm not so sure it's for her album because does she plan to inform us of every step of the recording process? especially when she usually switches from whom she works with first? doesn't really seem like her thing but who knows.

work with unknown producers but don't forget to PROMOTE DESPERATELY.

Choose that first single wisely Madonna and make sure every radio station plays your new record which you produced with the most underground producers you could possibly find. You can't have a flop like MDNA! If only you would listen to your fans maybe you would be the most successful artist ever. Maybe you would have the most successful grossing tour ever! One day Madonna. One day.

yeah I'm not so sure it's for her album because does she plan to inform us of every step of the recording process? especially when she usually switches from whom she works with first? doesn't really seem like her thing but who knows.

Well, this is the first time she's made an album while having a social media account, and she seems to be sharing details about everything else in her life, so it makes sense that she'll be giving us bits of info via Instagram as the album process progresses.

NO!!!

I'm worried she's gonna try again to appeal to kids...

They don't care about her and it's gonna flop like MDNA.

She's been trying to appeal to kids since Britney -Gap -Elliot -English Roses. Those kids made her another number one selling author for a couple more years.

NO!!!

I'm worried she's gonna try again to appeal to kids...

They don't care about her and it's gonna flop like MDNA.

MDNA didn't flop. The singles underperformed but the album itself held its own and became one of the top selling albums of 2012. I love how people say "hasn't she learned her lesson from the last 2 albums?" Learned what lesson?? Both of those albums were among the top selling in their respective years of release, in the case of HC, it produced one of the biggest singles of her career and the tours in support of those albums grossed over $700 million. In what alternate reality are these stats of flop projects??

She's been trying to appeal to kids since Britney -Gap -Elliot -English Roses. Those kids made her another number one selling author for a couple more years.

They should be coming of age now and buying her music, but they're not. The plan to secure them young through reading failed. :americanlife:

Oh.....and I'm absolutely ECSTATIC she's back in the studio, no matter who she's working with. The people that are writing her off already are no better than her haters. I don't want to hear this "everyone has different opinions" bullshit. There is nothing to have an opinion on at this point except Aviciis solo albums. Nobody has a fucking clue what Madonna is going to bring to the table at this point. To write her off at this stage is basically saying you feel like her producers do all the work for her.....which is exactly what her haters have always said. Carry that shit back to Tribe or TOS where it'll be appreciated. We don't really give a fuck here thx anyways. :-)

Oh.....and I'm absolutely ECSTATIC she's back in the studio, no matter who she's working with. The people that are writing her off already are no better than her haters. I don't want to hear this "everyone has different opinions" bullshit. There is nothing to have an opinion on at this point except Aviciis solo albums. Nobody has a fucking clue what Madonna is going to bring to the table at this point. To write her off at this stage is basically saying you feel like her producers do all the work for her.....which is exactly what her haters have always said. Carry that shit back to Tribe or TOS where it'll be appreciated. We don't really give a fuck here thx anyways. :-)

brilliant post :clap: