New album updates - "So many great songs, can't wait." (Madonna)

She's always worked with DJ's in the past though?? Jellybean, Shep, William, Mirwais, Stuart Price? So i don't get what the big deal is? We all know how M is and she brings out the best with the people she works with.

Because none of them were mainstream.

Dramarama! Lol His latest stuff is good! I can actually see M singing those leads.

I'm just thankful she still making music and tours! God bless her!!

I think his songs are complete euro bollocks too. I just posted the mix to demonstrate the chemistry of their work so far :(

Don't overeact, girls. He might not be the only one she's working with, first of all. Remember Frank Ocean? He might as well be involved in the project. Other than that I'm pretty sure she's more interested in his country/folk influenced songs. They're not the typical kind of EDM songs and people have just recently caught up on that.

Madonna already mixed acoustic/folk-music with electronic music, but I think we can all agree that was a little ahead of it's time. NOW she actually has the chance to marry two major components of what she's been doing for a long time now. She can combine acoustic/folk music that will still get people to dance to. I'm pretty sure her lyrics are also going to be more political this time around with all that artforfreedom stuff she's been doing.

Also, didn't most of you love Love Spent? Love Spent is pretty much what a Madonna/Avicii song could sound like.

When I first heard Avicii's Wake Me Up I thought to myself I wish Madonna would do this kind of music with strong/clean/beautiful vocals

My thoughts EXACTLY!!!

Dramarama! Lol His latest stuff is good! I can actually see M singing those leads.

I'm just thankful she still making music and tours! God bless her!!

:thumbsup:

Acoustic elements, a beautiful melody, great lyrics, dance elements.

= PERFECTION.

I'm so ready for this album, and I'm very surprised at how good Avicii's "True" album is.

My thoughts EXACTLY!!!

:thumbsup:

Acoustic elements, a beautiful melody, great lyrics, dance elements.

= PERFECTION.

I'm so ready for this album, and I'm very surprised at how good Avicii's "True" album is.

I do think his album is better than people are giving him credit for compared to someone like David guetta.

I do think his album is better than people are giving him credit for compared to someone like David guetta.

As I've said, I don't like Avicii but he is MILES ahead of Guetta. Would Guetta have played bluegrass and country at en EDM festival? I don't think so. Avicii's album also got pretty good reviews.

As I've found out in the past when I was initially disappointed in a producer working for her, she'll make Avicii abandon his own style to match hers.

Lol, you trippin'?! While she clearly brings things to the production, every producer she's worked with CLEARLY brings their style to the music heavily. Orbit productions sound like orbit's music, mirwais' productions sound like mirwais' music, timberland's productions sound like timberland's music, etc., etc., etc....

"Love Spent" = Song of Life

Avicii Remix of "Girl Gone Wild" = Remix of Life

Aicii's massive hit singles "Hey Brother" and "Wake me Up" = fabulosity dance songs with a touch of soul

Grammys look & Miley collaboration look and song choice = major hint at next direction

MADONNA 2014-2015 SEASON = MAJOR EXCITEMENT

my favourite avicii song

Okay, that is quite catchy. Brilliant dancer in that video. Madonna's magic will make the outcome unpredictable in a good way, I'm sure. And…gotta fill those stadiums two more times for the current contract….

All I see from this news is "Madonna is in the studio." That's what I'm focusing on for now and it's all I need. At least she's not being quiet or trudging around with some movie script in hand.

I don't give a shit who she is working with. JUST BRING ON THE NEW MUSIC!!!!

What makes me upset is that Madonna is playing out that gorgeous diamond head piece she is wearing in all of these pics. It looks beautiful on her. Save that accessory for when the new album comes out and you have to make some appearances. :lol: Its too beautiful to waste on instagram shots.

Let us all not forget Talvin Singh. A hot DJ at the time of the Music album recording, who Madonna was noted as collaborating with for her new record. All that came of that (that we've heard) was Cyberraga.

The creation of an album is a long process, and many things fall by the wayside along the way (I.e. the dozens of demos we all have in our collections). If their work together is shit, or she finds a different direction along the way, his involvement in the final product might be minimal or non-existent. I'm surprised there's no Bennassi, to be honest.

Either way, I don't care... I just want new music, and she seems to be invested in it.