New album updates - "So many great songs, can't wait." (Madonna)

We're just playing and having a bit of fun for now.

But like acko, I'm getting really good vibes!

Ah the excitement and anticipation! :wow::drama::inlove:

:thumbsup:

and thanks msig for all the infos...

Guest bluejean

OT: back in school the girls in my class were all doing

exactly this Madonna move from the BS video

PHOTO_10666708_119720_9787361_main.gif

Omg THAT'S where I got that move from!

I just think it would be an amazing title. The Heart makes it perfect, because yeah everybody knows she's a rebel, but some people are rebels for the sake of stirring shit up, or causing trouble. She's a rebel who challenges authority and conventional beliefs because wants to see people liberated, equal, and loving themselves and one another. That's where the heart part comes in. She was born with it; it's part of her. Makes me wanna tear up a little. :inlove:

This is so beautifully put. :thumbsup:

Glad she is back in the studio and seems energised and happy.

The whole thig has to be executed perfectly this time. Big build up to the release of the album with a killer lead single, lots of promo/ tv appearances and

a few club promo gigs.

Glad she is back in the studio and seems energised and happy.

The whole thig has to be executed perfectly this time. Big build up to the release of the album with a killer lead single, lots of promo/ tv appearances and

a few club promo gigs.

THIS !

,,I wish that Harper Bazaar session had been for the new album...

That would mean an album cover shot by Terry Richardson. No thank you.

Carl Falk has previously worked with acts including Westlife, One Direction, Nicki Minaj, Taio Cruz, Demi Lovato and Darren Hayes.

Rami Yacoub has worked with a plethora of acts, including Nicki Minaj, Demi Lovato, One Direction, Taio Cruz, P!nk, Céline Dion, Westlife, *Nsync, Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears. He used to be a frequent collaborator of Max Martin.

On what planet would this be good news? LOL I can't w/ this thread right now.

Me too. This feels very different to when she was recording MDNA and HC. She just seems really happy and excited about it.

It is nice that she seems to be focused solely on an album right now without any reports of a new movie or something to distract her, but I think it's just projection to say she's happier and more excited about this album than MDNA or HC. First off, she wasn't on social media last time. I'm certain we'd be getting similarly enthusiastic posts about her work with Martin and William Orbit during MDNA. And I'm also certain that if we looked back, you guys would all be saying similar things that you are now, like "She's refreshed, single, blank page, new record label."

Oh, and again, some queens are getting their knickers in a twist over no reason. The drama continues. Oh no! How could she work with people who wrote songs with One Direction. Boo fucking hoo! Once again, she'll do whatever the fuck she wants - this is Madonna; and second, get your facts straight. Shep Pettibone? Well he worked with Janet Jackson, Taylor Dayne and Cathy fucking Dennis. William Orbit? Well he wrote songs for All fucking Saints. Patrick Leonard? He's the cheese-fest king - just look up a list of artists he's worked with. Stuart Price? Again - look his collaborators up.

Calm the fuck down and don't start getting into big drama queen moments when you haven't even heard a single note yet. A list of someone's previous collaborators means nothing and will have no impact (positive or negative) on their future work with Madonna (that is not even released yet.)

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen (i.e. do not post in this thread) and please don't fucking piss on our parade if we want to be positive.

Oh, and again, some queens are getting their knickers in a twist over no reason. The drama continues. Oh no! How could she work with people who wrote songs with One Direction. Boo fucking hoo! Once again, she'll do whatever the fuck she wants - this is Madonna; and second, get your facts straight. Mr Shep Pettibone, oh him yes, the one that did Erotica that is considered one of her masterpieces.. oh yes he worked with Janet Jackson, Taylor Dayne and Cathy fucking Dennis.

Calm the fuck down and don't start getting into big drama queen moments when you haven't even heard a single note yet.

Oh yes bc in the album rumors thread when we were all discussing what we hoped for the next album you had to literally wade through the onslaught of hopes that she'd record w/ anything related to One Direction and Avicci. Go ahead and look. I'll wait.

You calm down. I'm not the one hopping on any old bandwagon that comes my way.

Oh, and again, some queens are getting their knickers in a twist over no reason. The drama continues. Oh no! How could she work with people who wrote songs with One Direction. Boo fucking hoo! Once again, she'll do whatever the fuck she wants - this is Madonna; and second, get your facts straight. Shep Pettibone? Well he worked with Janet Jackson, Taylor Dayne and Cathy fucking Dennis. William Orbit? Well he wrote songs for All fucking Saints. Patrick Leonard? He's the cheese-fest king - just look up a list of artists he's worked with. Stuart Price? Again - look his collaborators up.

Calm the fuck down and don't start getting into big drama queen moments when you haven't even heard a single note yet. A list of someone's previous collaborators means nothing and will have no impact (positive or negative) on their future work with Madonna (that is not even released yet.)

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen (i.e. do not post in this thread) and please don't fucking piss on our parade if we want to be positive.

Yes!!! Finish ha! Lol

:clap:

I hope she works with Max Martin next