New album updates - "So many great songs, can't wait." (Madonna)

We have to find out who the guy with the guitar is :stir:

Based on the photo, I'm almost sure that it's Salem Al-Fakir, a Swedish soul/pop singer and songwriter of Syrian origin, who was featured as a vocalist on Avicii's "You Make Me" from the True album and on his non-album single "Silhouettes".

I know we're jumping to all kinds of conclusions here but yeah I'm loving the idea of a viking warrior theme!! She's won countless battles, and fought better and stronger than anyone. She IS a warrior!

Actually the look for the Harper's Bazaar 2013 photoshoot would be perfect for the "rebel" theme!

madonna5f-2-web.jpg

This could be the album cover :dramatic:

OMG... the visions I'm having. Be still my gay little heart. :lol:

Based on the photo, I'm almost sure that it's Salem Al-Fakir, a Swedish soul/pop singer and songwriter of Syrian origin, who was featured as a vocalist on Avicii's "You Make Me" from the True album and on his non-album single "Silhouettes".

You really are the best :smooch:

So She's working with the whole Avicii team. I read that the Magnus guy previously worked with Bloodshy&Avant. I hope they're on board too.

You really are the best :smooch:

So She's working with the whole Avicii team. I read that the Magnus guy previously worked with Bloodshy&Avant. I hope they're on board too.

:confessions:

The main thing: She is working with actual songwriters, many of whom are singers themselves!

It's insane how Madonna ALWAYS makes me anticipate her like no other. Just looking at her Instagram pictures from the studio gives me butterflies.

I am SO ready for new music. Omg.

THE QUEEN IS COMING!

soiigjasogjsjgowijwoeigjiesdjgisewgorsgijsraijgolaerjg

errjg

rslbgjeftihjbfbhfpijbheipjhbrhfh

sgjfrsiogjergvjdgrjberiajoogjoerjgerigjr

egjoirjgveriojgoerigjoerigjrsiogjorijgeieo

xfawck.jpg

Wow this is exciting news to wake up to! Sounds like things are really moving along and she seems excited about making new music again. I have a good feeling about this era.

And I also agree - Rebel Heart should be the album title or at least a song title!

Wow this is exciting news to wake up to! Sounds like things are really moving along and she seems excited about making new music again. I have a good feeling about this era.

And I also agree - Rebel Heart should be the album title or at least a song title!

I agree with you. She seems really excited and engaged with her music this time and this is a very good signal...I have a good feeling and think she is going to release a real good material. I have nothing against Hard Candy or MDNA, but I think that both are very uninspired works...and although she supposidelly doesn't care much about critics, she is probably aware of the general impression, that she's kind of "lost" her touch after the two last albums...this new era is going to change this fur sure. I'm really excited!

I'm friend with Jean Baptiste (Gang Bang/I'm A Sinner/Love Spent) on facebook. This is what he wrote 12 hours ago:

mmm, me Lil Eddie, Angel writing while Toby Gad puts steel drums on a Dj Replay track. Madonna we got you Queen

then 4 hours ago:

in my 2nd session and we finally got a breakthrough. So I guess I will be here till 4am. Plus I got a 9am therapy session and 2 sessions tomorrow. How do I do it??? Horse tranquilizers lol. I kid I kid

Then he posted this picture 2 hours ago:

Me, David Guetta, Chloe and Axeciden

t1964948_10152676044414196_1195732032_n.j

Omg. I feel we are having a new single out soon...

I am so ready for new Madonna's music¡

wowowowo such great news. And YES, bring here some viking warrior/ mythological Xena one and show your ultimate powers, Madonna!!!!!

I wish that Harper Bazaar session had been for the new album she looks stunning and full of power. I love it.

And Swedish House Mafia are so great. Has that dude written something for Agnes Carlsson too? Her first album is amazing (in a pop way).

I'm friend with Jean Baptiste (Gang Bang/I'm A Sinner/Love Spent) on facebook. This is what he wrote 12 hours ago:

mmm, me Lil Eddie, Angel writing while Toby Gad puts steel drums on a Dj Replay track. Madonna we got you Queen

then 4 hours ago:

in my 2nd session and we finally got a breakthrough. So I guess I will be here till 4am. Plus I got a 9am therapy session and 2 sessions tomorrow. How do I do it??? Horse tranquilizers lol. I kid I kid

Then he posted this picture 2 hours ago:

Me, David Guetta, Chloe and Axeciden

t1964948_10152676044414196_1195732032_n.j

Is the girl one of those studio singers who sing the demos that later Madonna will choose?

I rather have her in studio than listening to the stuff that these dudes will send her.