New album updates - "So many great songs, can't wait." (Madonna)

Agree .I think at that stage in her career she could afford to throw away a whole finished album but I doubt that she would want to do that now.

Madonna isn't wasteful. That's how she stays rich and resourceful.

Hooray. So exciting. To all of the cynics who keep saying Madonna is not inspired by music anymore, just look at how happy and excited she sounds and looks to be making music again. Great vibes about this already .

Hooray. So exciting. To all of the cynics who keep saying Madonna is not inspired by music anymore, just look at how happy and excited she sounds and looks to be making music again. Great vibes about this already .

She wasn't this happy making MDNA. :lol: Nor Hard Candy for that matter.

Guest Not4Pussies

This means she is definitely working with other producers as well. I'm sure this is just a one week session with avicii with more sessions to come with other producers. Including the songs she already recorded in LA during her stay for Grammys

Guest Not4Pussies

Do you think Rebel Heart is either a song or possibly being considered for the album's title?

Both could be possibilities

This means she is definitely working with other producers as well. I'm sure this is just a one week session with avicii with more sessions to come with other producers. Including the songs she already recorded in LA during her stay for Grammys

Which is not in any way confirmed.

It's been almost a decade long since hung up that I felt M superexcited about new music! #cantwaittoo

So true, Pharell made her cry while recording Hard Candy, MDNA was kind of rushed because it was the movie she cared more about

But now she seems so happy and inspired, she's going to bring it!

I'm so excited about this album!

I wonder if she'll be channelling a warrior / viking look for the new album.

VIKINGDONNA :wow:

I hope that idiot from MadonnaTribe will shut his trap now about how she's not recording with Avicii for her album but for his reissue that is coming out next week. I refer you all to my post about how they must have been writing for months together and now they're recording. :lmao: