New album updates - "So many great songs, can't wait." (Madonna)

Will the album title be Revolution of Love? Or Revolution?

I'm sure the title will attempt to reflect any plans for future branding products. Airline?

If she goes with the her revolution of love theme, I think Avicii is a good fit, since the lyrics on his album are pretty introspective/universal. I would love another in-your-face-I-don't-care-about-pop-hits album like AL, but I'm concerned about the lyrics at this stage.

Exactly.

Remember she dropped the entire Shep-BS album?

I don't believe she scrapped a whole album with Shep, just a bunch of demos.

I don't think Madonna would be posting details and pictures about these sessions if she wasn't passionate about the songs or was sceptical about whether or not they'd go onto her next record. It's very clear that she's happy with the songs they've been working on. I realise that in the past there were scrapped recordings and sessions (most notably the 'lost' Shep songs as mentioned by Horn, and of course some of the earlier Ray of Light work with Babyface in 1997).

Madonna's working pattern and routine have changed dramatically as her family has gotten bigger and her priorities have changed. This has meant that her time in the studio is a lot more focused and (dare I say it) less self-indulgent. These are obviously my own theories, but since Music we haven't heard or had situations where any material was scrapped - except for the musical of course, but that was a whole different story (and some of the songs were recycled later anyway).

The new record and era are upon us, everyone. It's time for us to officially LOSE OUR SHIT! :wow:

Blame it on my wild I mean rebel heart

Love a bit of Queen Stevie.

Maybe they can both go on American Horror Story series 4 and perform "Wild Heart" and a Rebel Heart track together. (Yes I'm already referring to the album with that title.) :wow:

I do NOT want it to be called "Revolution of Love". That would be along the same lines of ARTPOP, in a sense. It puts too much pressure on the album to be world-changing.

Guest Not4Pussies

Lets leave her comments on ig saying how much we love rebel heart as a title. She obviously reads the comments.

And if jean baptiste is involved, I'm so glad he is returning from mdna and not anyone else.

I like rebel by itself!

Same here.

The album just HAS to be called Rebel Heart now!! Anything else would be a disappointment. :lol:

It wouldn't be a disappointment if she came up with something better.

OMG i'm so excited!!!!!!!!

Rebel Heart would be the PERFECT album title. It's just so her, i'm surprised she hasn't done it before. And yeah she does sound very excited about the new music, which certainly mean this new album will be awesome. Give it 2 us now Queen :wow:

I do NOT want it to be called "Revolution of Love". That would be along the same lines of ARTPOP, in a sense. It puts too much pressure on the album to be world-changing.

Agreed. Revolution of Love is a bit cheesy if you ask me.

Rebel Heart is perfect. Or she could play it up with the 'Sacred Heart' catholicism thing... :wow:

Guest Loo Eli

Lets leave her comments on ig saying how much we love rebel heart as a title. She obviously reads the comments.

And if jean baptiste is involved, I'm so glad he is returning from mdna and not anyone else.

How do you know no one else, or do you mean you wouldn't be as glad about it ???

Agreed. Revolution of Love is a bit cheesy if you ask me.

Rebel Heart is perfect. Or she could play it up with the 'Sacred Heart' catholicism thing... :wow:

I just think it would be an amazing title. The Heart makes it perfect, because yeah everybody knows she's a rebel, but some people are rebels for the sake of stirring shit up, or causing trouble. She's a rebel who challenges authority and conventional beliefs because wants to see people liberated, equal, and loving themselves and one another. That's where the heart part comes in. She was born with it; it's part of her. Makes me wanna tear up a little. :inlove: