New album updates - "So many great songs, can't wait." (Madonna)

I like some Guetta songs like Titanium and Who's that chick. But not eager to hear a collaboration with Madonna.

Whoever she choose to work with. I just hope she takes the handle. I trust in her instincts.

I'm friend with Jean Baptiste (Gang Bang/I'm A Sinner/Love Spent) on facebook. This is what he wrote 12 hours ago:

mmm, me Lil Eddie, Angel writing while Toby Gad puts steel drums on a Dj Replay track. Madonna we got you Queen

then 4 hours ago:

in my 2nd session and we finally got a breakthrough. So I guess I will be here till 4am. Plus I got a 9am therapy session and 2 sessions tomorrow. How do I do it??? Horse tranquilizers lol. I kid I kid

Then he posted this picture 2 hours ago:

Me, David Guetta, Chloe and Axeciden

t1964948_10152676044414196_1195732032_n.j

DJ Replay co-wrote "Love Spent"...

Lil' Eddie has written for acts including Usher, Kylie Minogue, P!nk, Nelly Furtado and Jessie J..

Toby Gad co-wrote Beyoncé's "If I Were a Boy", Demi Lovato's "Skyscraper", Nicole Scherzinger's "Don't Hold Your Breath" and many other songs. He even co-wrote a few songs for Milli Vanilli back in the 80s :chuckle:

Sounds interesting...

I think the Guetta thing was a different session.

Are you talking about the same Lil Eddie who sang "Nightlife" ???? if yes then i love it !!!!

Yeh, that's him.. :)

I have to say I'm totally against Guetta! Avicii could be good..but Guetta... :/

+1 Though I was not keen on seeing Madonna work with Avicii at first, but it seems that she is really inspired, which is a good thing, and I like Avicii's music so I'm excited to see the outcome. But I seriously hope that Guetta will have zero contribution to the new album, only person worse who comes to my mind is will.i.am :D

The positive side of Avicii is that while it is indeed dance music, it does seem to be melody and lyric driven for the most part, and he's not against experimenting and mixing sounds together. This might work well with M's creative approach to songs and creating songs and hooks, both melodically speaking and lyrically...

I have to say I'm totally against Guetta! Avicii could be good..but Guetta... :/

I might be in the minority here but I think Guetta has produced some brilliant music.

Titanium, Missing You, Turn Me On, WLTA, Just A Little More Love...

Purely for escapism, of course.

VERY exciting news!!!! Nice to see her surrounded by songwriters and real instruments. Good things to come!!!

You are not the only one.

Thanks. ;)

WHO CARES if you care about the thing that some fans care about and others don't? YAWN.

You cared enough to comment. :smile:

VERY exciting news!!!! Nice to see her surrounded by songwriters and real instruments. Good things to come!!!

Thanks. ;)

You cared enough to comment. :smile:

The demos for BeatGoesOn were done on a guitar so it could still end up a dance fest!

Does a May release seem too optimistic!?

The demos for BeatGoesOn were done on a guitar so it could still end up a dance fest!

Sounds good to me. It's Madonna...I expect some sort of dance music/element. (And I like both versions of BGO).

But with solid songwriters and instruments there, it looks to be a good solid foundation for whatever sounds transpire.

Avicii's music is very real classical instruments with dance beats inspired.

I love the sound of that. That is my main wish...bring back the organic with the electronic. Dance beats are fine, but please incorporate actual instruments: real strings always triumph synths!

I might be in the minority here but I think Guetta has produced some brilliant music.

Titanium, Missing You, Turn Me On, WLTA, Just A Little More Love...

Purely for escapism, of course.

I agree with you. I also liked "Where The Girls At" :wow: always a favorite :lol:

I just hope the beats are not generic. True by Avicii is a good album, but most of the songs are ruined by some generic eurodance beats.

That's what bothers me also. Those dance interludes within a song are annoying. He can save the generic beats for the remixes.

How do you know the album is completed? She never said that...

Anyway, exciting news!

she did. she said the recording ended this week with a ton of amazing songs.

She didnt say that :-)

This was just a part of the recording process

she certainly never said "This was just a part of the recording process". but she did say it has ended. and that they did a ton of great songs.

Guest Loo Eli

she certainly never said "This was just a part of the recording process". but she did say it has ended. and that they did a ton of great songs.

Ended (perhaps) with Avicii, but not for the entire album....